PS4 - AOR PS4 GT3 S14 - Practice/Evaluation race - Watkins Glen - Tuesday 22 October 2019 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR PS4 GT3 S14 - Practice/Evaluation race - Watkins Glen - Tuesday 22 October 2019

Khaled77

GP2 Test Driver
Jul 25, 2016
What happened there guys? I got disconnected along with someone else. My guess is the yellow lambo parked on racing line at exit of quick chicane

Archie619

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 28, 2016
Well that was eventful. Only point of note was @papano92 I get that you are quicker than me but when I pull over well off the racing line you manage to rear end me twice in a row?

Apart from that I've got work to do on setup. Every time at the fast chicane for me was a lottery. One lap I'd be fine. Take the same line next lap and I'm off.

Ayresii1995

Formula 4 2nd Driver
May 13, 2018
Well that was eventful. Only point of note was @papano92 I get that you are quicker than me but when I pull over well off the racing line you manage to rear end me twice in a row?

Apart from that I've got work to do on setup. Every time at the fast chicane for me was a lottery. One lap I'd be fine. Take the same line next lap and I'm off.
Same here!! That chicane is a lottery indeed!! I found the first corner exit curb door off putting due to the angle. It would either spin you off or drag you off and get a track limit warning

Noxvi

AOR PS4 GT3 S13 T3 Champion
Feb 1, 2018
Some driver in a green Lamborghini just moved under braking very late and it was unavoidable.

pasha.proton

Formula 4 Test Driver
Apr 11, 2019
Awesome race, guys!

My congratulations to the winner!

@Slicker thanks for the awesome fight! A bit push from your side, a bit push from my side ;), all was great. How did you get 30 sec penalty?

Looking forward to the championship.

Ayresii1995

Formula 4 2nd Driver
May 13, 2018
Flight sim 2020 leaked footage (I guess we were not making that either way but I feel like I deserved more space there)
Sorry mate I thought it was slicker behind me!! I hold my hands up there should of gave you more room but I listened to my spotter who said clear!! Once again I’m sorry

Reactions: Noxvi

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
Awesome race, guys!

My congratulations to the winner!

@Slicker thanks for the awesome fight! A bit push from your side, a bit push from my side ;), all was great. How did you get 30 sec penalty?

Looking forward to the championship.
that was when @Noxvi and @Ayresii1995 tried to go up the hill side-by-side ;) and yeah, good battle

Reactions: pasha.proton

Noxvi

AOR PS4 GT3 S13 T3 Champion
Feb 1, 2018
Sorry mate I thought it was slicker behind me!! I hold my hands up there should of gave you more room but I listened to my spotter who said clear!! Once again I’m sorry
No worries it's only practice. I just like to point these things out so we can better avoid them in the race when damage is on.

papano92

Formula 4 2nd Driver
May 19, 2018

Man you slowed down infront of me into a flat turn...

Archie619

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 28, 2016
Man you slowed down infront of me into a flat turn...
Might be flat for you but I had to lift or I was in the wall. After that bump I kept to the inside and gave you the racing line and instead your into my rear again. Gotta be aware in practices we aren't all tier one aliens.

papano92

Formula 4 2nd Driver
May 19, 2018
Might be flat for you but I had to lift or I was in the wall. After that bump I kept to the inside and gave you the racing line and instead your into my rear again. Gotta be aware in practices we aren't all tier one aliens.
but bacause you slowed down infront of me... not an intentional bump

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
my stream from tonight - just a note @Gazza - that formation lap was waaaaaaaaaay too fast and you missed the formation point also.

Gazza

AOR PS4 GT3 S13 T1 Champion
Jan 16, 2014
my stream from tonight - just a note @Gazza - that formation lap was waaaaaaaaaay too fast and you missed the formation point also.

I was only doing about 90mph mate so maybe bit fast, but I did form up at point and go as per thread, I dunno why everyone was so far behind watching it on ya stream..