PS4 - AOR PS4 GT3 Season 15 - Round 2 - Rouen les Essarts GP - 1 April 2020 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR PS4 GT3 Season 15 - Round 2 - Rouen les Essarts GP - 1 April 2020

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018

ROUND 2 - Rouen Les Essarts

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday April 1st 2020
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Sprint Race: 11 Laps
- Feature Race: 23 Laps (1 formation lap + 22 race laps)
PC: Starting order top 16 reversed from sprint race and all remaining drivers from P17 downwards in combination with the manual AOR Rolling Start.
Consoles: Starting order top 8 reversed from sprint race and all remaining drivers from P9 downwards in combination with the manual AOR Rolling Start.

● Weather Conditions:
- Qualifying:
Hazy
- Sprint Race:
Light Cloud
- Feature Race:
Hazy

● In-game time-of-day information:
- Qualifying time: 27/04/20 09:00
- Sprint Race start time: 27/04/20 10:00
- Feature Race start time: 27/04/2020 11:00

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
League Information
Race Calendar
League Rules

Informed No Shows:

Uninformed No Shows:

Last edited:

Slicker

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
anyone who can't make it for this race please let me know asap - thanks

Slicker

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
did some running here last night - best times: sprint race fuel 1:54, qualy probably 1:52/3
very dangerous track - even with only three cars in a 20 minute race, we had several incidents, all of which resulted in major damage - and please note, the hay bales do not disappear off the track for some time, so don't be surprised if you come round a corner to find one sitting on the racing line ;)

Archie619

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 28, 2016
Tested feature race conditions. Hitting high 55s no idea if that's good or bad. Apart from the hairpin turn I'm actually liking the flow of the track. Can see some incidents happening though as the kerbs are lethal.

Archie619

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 28, 2016
How do you get out the pits without damaging the front? I can't get out of the pits with less than 5 front damage lol

Slicker

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
Tested feature race conditions. Hitting high 55s no idea if that's good or bad. Apart from the hairpin turn I'm actually liking the flow of the track. Can see some incidents happening though as the kerbs are lethal.
were you running softs? if so, were they ok?

Slicker

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
Yeah I ran softs and they were cold as hell. Done 7 laps before crashing. Rears were almost at a good temp but my fronts were still cold.
ok, mate - thanks - i haven't run the feature race settings yet

Archie619

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 28, 2016
ok, mate - thanks - i haven't run the feature race settings yet
The season track conditions did get tested didn't they? So far it's been in between softs and hards and now softs that don't even get to temperature lol

No idea on fuel loads for each race either. This one's going to be interesting.

Slicker

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
The season track conditions did get tested didn't they? So far it's been in between softs and hards and now softs that don't even get to temperature lol

No idea on fuel loads for each race either. This one's going to be interesting.
me neither on the fuel loads - i didn't manage to run for 20 minutes without crashing :whistle:

Martynvr

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Mar 28, 2016
My god what a track this is..

on the pace while running, but a crash every 3 laps. Can’t see how we are able to run 2 wide through corners let alone Pass.

• Agree
Reactions: Archie619

Archie619

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 28, 2016
Can we make it a 3 lap race please. That's the amount of laps I manage before I'm in the wall or going backwards waiting on the wall coming lol

Wasn't even pushing either I was just cruising and I'm still spinning every other lap. Tyres weren't heating up, grip was a bit like catalunya where I'd have the grip one lap and have none the next.

Going to be a loooooooooong night sitting retired in the pits lol

Prehn

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Can we make it a 3 lap race please. That's the amount of laps I manage before I'm in the wall or going backwards waiting on the wall coming lol

Wasn't even pushing either I was just cruising and I'm still spinning every other lap. Tyres weren't heating up, grip was a bit like catalunya where I'd have the grip one lap and have none the next.

Going to be a loooooooooong night sitting retired in the pits lol
I know what you mean, but retiring/quiting is not allowed.

Chickano

PS4 GT3 S9 AM Champion
Jan 30, 2018
did a bit more practice late last night. Managed to do a sprint race distance without dropping it. It comes to you eventually.

• Agree
Reactions: FOGGY #7

Archie619

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 28, 2016
did a bit more practice late last night. Managed to do a sprint race distance without dropping it. It comes to you eventually.
I just done a practice with my teammate. Used his setup which was far more driveable than what I had. Lowered my laptime a second but still making a few errors. The track is slowly coming to me. Only a couple corners are now killing me.