PS4 - AOR PS4 GT3 Season 15 - Round 2 - Rouen les Essarts GP - 1 April 2020 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR PS4 GT3 Season 15 - Round 2 - Rouen les Essarts GP - 1 April 2020

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
Can we make it a 3 lap race please. That's the amount of laps I manage before I'm in the wall or going backwards waiting on the wall coming lol

Wasn't even pushing either I was just cruising and I'm still spinning every other lap. Tyres weren't heating up, grip was a bit like catalunya where I'd have the grip one lap and have none the next.

Going to be a loooooooooong night sitting retired in the pits lol
don't retire - i suspect everyone will crash at least once, so you'll always have a chance of some good points

BernoR_21

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 19, 2020
did a bit more practice late last night. Managed to do a sprint race distance without dropping it. It comes to you eventually.
It'll come to you indeed. Also try a race against AI. Take a start from the middle of the grid. That's good to experience the crowd in the first corners and at the 'traffic jam' at hairpin... Even the AI drivers spin out... Let's drive the the first lap very fair and controlled.

Archie619

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 28, 2016
Just to confirm I've understood correctly. Sprint Race is standing start. Main race is aor rolling start?

Reactions: Slicker

giles1207

Pro Karter
Apr 10, 2016
what kind of lap times are people managing for quali? Ive got down to mid/late 1:53s so far

Hygrade B

Formula 3 Test Driver
Feb 14, 2020
did some running here last night - best times: sprint race fuel 1:54, qualy probably 1:52/3
very dangerous track - even with only three cars in a 20 minute race, we had several incidents, all of which resulted in major damage - and please note, the hay bales do not disappear off the track for some time, so don't be surprised if you come round a corner to find one sitting on the racing line ;)
That's some good times.

Archie619

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 28, 2016
Don't be daft. It's gunna be a blood bath. I'll be lucky to get 2 point from this week
I've came up with a cunning plan. Qualify last, slow off the line. Let everyone else pile up at the hairpin and I stroll past on a Sunday drive lol

I'm almost getting to grips with the track. All but one corner catches me out now and again. Pretty confident I can last the sprint race without crashing but any longer and I think I'll be struggling.

Martynvr

F1 Multiple Champion
Mar 28, 2016
I truly hope everybody is prepared for this one, if we all spend some time on this track we might be ok. I for one was able to run for 30 minutes without crashing yesterday..

• Agree