PS4 - AOR PS4 GT3 Season 15 - Round 2 - Rouen les Essarts GP - 1 April 2020 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR PS4 GT3 Season 15 - Round 2 - Rouen les Essarts GP - 1 April 2020

Archie619

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 28, 2016
Think I've cracked it. Might not be the fastest but I just done 30 laps with no incidents.... Cue to me to crash turn one on race night :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: JRF_Hgrade_B_66

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
So you now doing one today & one tomorrow?
Is this for all tiers?
on monday's i host an unofficial practice session, on tuesday we have an official practice/evaluation race - and yes, it's open to all tiers, that's why i post it in all tier's race threads

Reactions: JRF_Hgrade_B_66

iSuperScrub

4 Time AOR Project Cars 1 Champion
Mar 29, 2014
Anyone got a decent setup for the lambo for someone who doesn't trust its brakes. :ROFLMAO:

Slicker

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
Anyone got a decent setup for the lambo for someone who doesn't trust its brakes. :ROFLMAO:
i'm using default stable with a few tweaks, mainly to the diff - not super quick, but quite safe, i hope :unsure:

iSuperScrub

4 Time AOR Project Cars 1 Champion
Mar 29, 2014
i'm using default stable with a few tweaks, mainly to the diff - not super quick, but quite safe, i hope :unsure:
That's what i ran last week but i can't get to grips with braking on this game for GT3 Cars, Turn 1 last week i had to break so early because everytime i went into the corner the rear was going round.

Slicker

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
That's what i ran last week but i can't get to grips with braking on this game for GT3 Cars, Turn 1 last week i had to break so early because everytime i went into the corner the rear was going round.
shift brake balance forward and coast ramp 30'

• Agree
Reactions: Chickano

Slicker

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018

hey, guys - race day is upon us once again - should be an interesting one ;)

last night was a bit of a sh*tshow so we need to show the world that tier2 can cope with any track, any time and keep it clean, respectful and safe!

don't forget to check the psn messages between races for the reversed grid

have a good 'un :)

danjbirch

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 15, 2018

last night was a bit of a sh*tshow so we need to show the world that tier2 can cope with any track, any time and keep it clean, respectful and safe!

Also it's worth noting that if you've been practicing on your own thinking you have got the track mastered make sure you so some running in traffic. Several corners you have to take differently when running in someone's slipstream and even if someone is close behind you.

I'm well prepared but still not confident.

Archie619

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 28, 2016
I just hope tonight I don't get hit with the weird tyre grip bug. Last night I had absolutely no grip at all. Could barely get off the line at the start, spun at turn one on my own. Final right hander I had to crawl around or I was spinning.

Race two I had a bit more grip but same issues. Then as soon as it came up race complete I had tonnes of grip, I could push the car and went 2 seconds faster to post my fastest time of the night. Gsme makes no sense sometimes.

• Wow
Reactions: Valerio and Slicker

Slicker

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
and just a reminder for race 2:-

● Starting order main race: Normally we all start in the position we have qualified in. But since we have a starting order that is based on the top half from the the sprint race, we need to place ourselves correctly during the formation lap. When the lights go out, everybody starts to move slowly around 10mph (16kph). Remember to stay as far to the left or right on the track to make it easier for cars to pass. Remember your starting position (obviously) but also who is in the position right in front of you.

JR-Lock-N-Load

GP2 1st Driver
Mar 27, 2019
Dropping g the lambo to aggressive into 1st will do that took me along time to change to 1st on the corner exit if needed.. I found decreasing the abs helps

JR-Lock-N-Load

GP2 1st Driver
Mar 27, 2019

Did you stream it slick

Martynvr

F1 Multiple Champion
Mar 28, 2016
Had a session on and offline just now and did not experience any drop in grip, car felt fine.

@Slicker what was the pole time yesterday and is there a mandatory pitstop in the feature race?