PS4 - AOR PS4 GT3 Season 15 - Round 2 - Rouen les Essarts GP - 1 April 2020 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR PS4 GT3 Season 15 - Round 2 - Rouen les Essarts GP - 1 April 2020

• Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

Archie619

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 28, 2016
With the feature race and us having to order the grid ourselves. I saw in another tiers thread everyone has to stick their pit limiter on and move to the left hand side to allow those to use the right of thr track. Are we doing the same?

Thought I'd mention it since I had to scrape the car along the wall to make space for people to pass me.

Reactions: BernoR_21

RacingAtHome

AOR PS4 Clio Cup T2 Champion
May 5, 2016
Sorry again guys. I'm going to have to pull out of this one. Used to have reasonable flickering but in trying to solve it, it's gotten worse. Don't want to cause a stupid pileup because my throttle's half-on when under braking or braking on a straight not long after the braking. Making the car stupidly annoying to drive.

• Sad
Reactions: Archie619

iSuperScrub

4 Time AOR Project Cars 1 Champion
Mar 29, 2014
Qualy - 15th

not really done any laps but the lap I did was with way too much downforce, without the high downforce I could of been top 10.

Race 1 - 14th

start of the race there was a crash ahead of me, couldn’t avoid and got most damage, then rest of the race just tried getting some laps in.

Race 2 - Disconnect

started well and was behind schwantz, almost passed him around the outside of the hairpin but he got ahead, on the next corner I got a great exit and going into turn 8 he squeezed me off the road and I couldn’t avoid hitting him, then when coming back into track he kept ramming me and cause huge damage ( will report)

after that had Decent pace after putting getting up to 13th then on lap 9 or 10 I spun and got damage, then half a lap later all my electrics went off and all the street lights. Saving grace really.:sleep:

Tried joining lobby back but just says waiting when I click spectate, so that’s why I re left the lobby.

see you next week.

Martynvr

F1 Multiple Champion
Mar 28, 2016
This was insane lads, mixed night for me.

could not get qually together no perfect lap gave me 8th on the grid.

first race: got a decent start and gained a place, lost the car in the second corner but thankfully got no damage at all.
After this had great pace for the first part, gotten close to @Chickano and followed him for a couple of laps in 5th, he made a small misstake and i was able to pass him for forth on the straight. Danny in the merc seemed to had damage cause i was quit easy able to pass him for third. After that lots of pressure from chicano in the last few laps, almost colided in the very last lap but was able to keep third and get me my very first podium!

second race: reasonable start, took it easy and was running 5th for like a lap. I am guessing cold tires got the better of me the 2nd lap and crushed the car into the barrier got me major damage. Also gave the merc behind me damage terrible sorry for that. Got like 4 minutes repair time but did want to finish the race. So finished last 2 laps down.

actually got a blister on my left hand from this night of racing lol, i have done lots of racing the last 5 years but never got me a blister!

glad this track is done, happy to look forward!

Reactions: Chickano

Archie619

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 28, 2016
Glad that's over with. Whoever chose that track on the calendar is a madman lol

Qualified 9th: Solid lap. A few tenths off what I'd done in practice so I was happy.

Race one 7th: Kept out of trouble. Controlled my urge to push the car and kept a steady pace all race.

Race two 5th: Again kept a steady pace and avoided incidents. Nothing really to note but happy to not spin all night.

Now I can chill and not have to drive that one ever again lol Videos for both races will be posted tomorrow.

Chickano

PS4 GT3 S9 AM Champion
Jan 30, 2018
Sorry again guys. I'm going to have to pull out of this one. Used to have reasonable flickering but in trying to solve it, it's gotten worse. Don't want to cause a stupid pileup because my throttle's half-on when under braking or braking on a straight not long after the braking. Making the car stupidly annoying to drive.
What pedals are you running in man ? I had it on the T3PA pros for a while and eventually sorted it so I can help

Chickano

PS4 GT3 S9 AM Champion
Jan 30, 2018
Ok , for me the flickering can be the pits need cleaning , the potentiometers , or else it’s the cable connection that goes to the pedals to the wheel being a bit loose

iSuperScrub

4 Time AOR Project Cars 1 Champion
Mar 29, 2014
Just watched the stream back and what schwantz does to me is disgusting and the stuff that puts me off racing. Surely some sort of high penalty or ban.

JR-Lock-N-Load

GP2 1st Driver
Mar 27, 2019
Just watched the stream back and what schwantz does to me is disgusting and the stuff that puts me off racing. Surely some sort of high penalty or ban.
You weren't exacty Mr clean either you ruined my qualy run then refused to move been the car a lap down
On to the next one

MrKaczalski

2 times AOR PS4 Project CARS2 Champion
Apr 12, 2018
I use the standard G29 ones. Happened before and it's always been a nightmare.
Happend to me not so long ago. Just make sure the cable isn't bent under the wheel and is in fully. If it still does it u might have to take apart the pedels and clean the limit switches

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
not a happy night for me, wiped out turn1, race 1 - ended up retiring to avoid causing mayhem when being lapped - race 2, started last, didn't improve much.

i totally regret supporting the inclusion of this track in the season :poop::poop::poop: