PS4 - AOR PS4 GT3 Season 15 - Round 2 - Rouen les Essarts GP - 1 April 2020 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR PS4 GT3 Season 15 - Round 2 - Rouen les Essarts GP - 1 April 2020

iSuperScrub

4 Time AOR Project Cars 1 Champion
Mar 29, 2014
You weren't exacty Mr clean either you ruined my qualy run then refused to move been the car a lap down
On to the next one
1. Looked back and on the map when exiting and it was clear, when I saw the dot I went straight to the grass.

2. where I was getting lapped I needed to make it safe as possible and not slow in the kinks.

Either way pissed off with *****

FTR Liam

Former AOR PS3 Tier 1 F1 Champion
AOR Commentator
Jun 23, 2014
Well i think we can all say that was the chaos that was expected. I can't say i was shocked when i saw 5 cars off in race 1, but to my surprise, race 2 you all survived the start! Congrats to the podium finishers, and anyone who just survived in general tbh.

Chickano

PS4 GT3 S9 AM Champion
Jan 30, 2018
Made a balls of qualy, Started p10. My PB would have had me 6th so not much difference.

The first race was good, picked up a few places in the first half of the race. There was one very dodgy rejoin by someone nameless, made me hit the breaks to avoid taking to the grass on the run down to turn 2, while I had 2 or 3 other cars behind me. Could have caused a huge incident . Not sure if it was unavoidable or intentional but it was certainly very dangerous and cost me and the other drivers a shed load of time that allowed the podium place to break away up the road.

Second half of race was characterised by an elbows out battle with @Martynvr. Was a real street fight that, very edgy at times. I almost pulled of a double overtake in the the 90 degree right hander on him and @danjbirch but settled for 1 place. Ws too soft going into the hairpin and he got me there at some point also. In the end crossed the line .06 off the podium.

Second race, pace was better, but the mercs were uncatchable for me in the main race. I was looking like another 4th place until 4 laps to go when I destroyed the car in turn 2. Bloody muppet.

Well done to all the podium finishers in both races. (y) @MrKaczalski is the man to beat it seems. Thanks @FTR Liam and @Slicker for comms and host.

JR-Lock-N-Load

GP2 1st Driver
Mar 27, 2019
I watched you overtake 2 cars it looked like on the brakes at the end of the straight.. I was catching thos mercs till I was put totaly off by a lapped car.. Made a mistake got damaged suspension and front areo and was lucky to hold onto 4th
Made a balls of qualy, Started p10. My PB would have had me 6th so not much difference.

The first race was good, picked up a few places in the first half of the race. There was one very dodgy rejoin by someone nameless, made me hit the breaks to avoid taking to the grass on the run down to turn 2, while I had 2 or 3 other cars behind me. Could have caused a huge incident . Not sure if it was unavoidable or intentional but it was certainly very dangerous and cost me and the other drivers a shed load of time that allowed the podium place to break away up the road.

Second half of race was characterised by an elbows out battle with @Martynvr. Was a real street fight that, very edgy at times. I almost pulled of a double overtake in the the 90 degree right hander on him and @danjbirch but settled for 1 place. Ws too soft going into the hairpin and he got me there at some point also. In the end crossed the line .06 off the podium.

Second race, pace was better, but the mercs were uncatchable for me in the main race. I was looking like another 4th place until 4 laps to go when I destroyed the car in turn 2. Bloody muppet.

Well done to all the podium finishers in both races. (y) @MrKaczalski is the man to beat it seems. Thanks @FTR Liam and @Slicker for comms and host.

Attachments

Chickano

PS4 GT3 S9 AM Champion
Jan 30, 2018
I watched you overtake 2 cars it looked like on the brakes at the end of the straight.. I was catching thos mercs till I was put totaly off by a lapped car.. Made a mistake got damaged suspension and front areo and was lucky to hold onto 4th
Ah I couldn't keep the car in a straight line so there was no way of making it to the end. Don't know what the values were but it was fooked

Reactions: JR-Lock-N-Load

JR-Lock-N-Load

GP2 1st Driver
Mar 27, 2019
I was lucky to keep 4th with the damage.. But Al tell you this once you find your sweet spot your going to be rapid in the Lambo chick.. My qualy was no better than yours tbh I got my fast lap messed up by anther car and it's probley the worse track so far that I have raced Aor were the first half a lap is just a death run in gt3 so my qualy position I was just asking for trouble and as sure as Slicker running 2 seconds quicker than practice I got caught up in the first lap drama .. I did a hours practice before the race so just lucky to pick up some points..
Ah I couldn't keep the car in a straight line so there was no way of making it to the end. Don't know what the values were but it was fooked

Reactions: Chickano

Chickano

PS4 GT3 S9 AM Champion
Jan 30, 2018
I was lucky to keep 4th with the damage.. But Al tell you this once you find your sweet spot your going to be rapid in the Lambo chick.. My qualy was no better than yours tbh I got my fast lap messed up by anther car and it's probley the worse track so far that I have raced Aor were the first half a lap is just a death run in gt3 so my qualy position I was just asking for trouble and as sure as Slicker running 2 seconds quicker than practice I got caught up in the first lap drama .. I did a hours practice before the race so just lucky to pick up some points..
Ha that's good to hear mate, let's hope that happens then !!