PS4 - AOR PS4 GT3 Season 15 - Round 3 - Ruapuna GP - 8 April 2020 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR PS4 GT3 Season 15 - Round 3 - Ruapuna GP - 8 April 2020

• Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

Archie619

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 28, 2016
And i thought i was smoootthhh lol
I'm like Perez. I have the knack of being kind on tyres. Sometimes a bit too kind lol

Laptimes it was hard to judge. Got held up for a chunk (I add a few ai cars) but mostly late 20s early 21s.

Reactions: Martynvr

Archie619

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 28, 2016
Had a good test this afternoon. Happy with pace, wear and setup so I'm good for tomorrow and Wednesday. Still don't like the track though lol

Archie619

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 28, 2016
God i hate how the track is changing every single lap
Totslly agree. I've run 3 race sims all with different results. First time I needed minor setup tweaks which I expected. Second time was perfect and everything run smoothly and felt good. Last time my setup suddenly felt like garbage and couldn't string more than two consistent laps together, tyres felt off until I pitted for a new set with the same settings and suddenly I'm glued to the track.

I'm at the stage of I'm just running with what I have and hope it's good on the night. I think I've got decent pace but I'll probably find out tomorrow in the practice.

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018

provisional starting order for tomorrow's race:-

r4grid.PNG

anyone can't make it? please let me know asap - thanks

quick note on pit exit - during the race you must stay within the yellow lines and keep to the right until it is safe to move across - no chopping in front of cars coming up the straight.
cars on the straight must be aware and allow the car leaving the pits room to exit

JR-Lock-N-Load

GP2 1st Driver
Mar 27, 2019
Drivers at the front need to be more AWARE this round.. Don't hold drivers up when & if your a lap down and if you make a.mistake in qualy don't pull back onto the track and refuse to move.. If driving standards are the same this has the potential be a real wreak fest.. This is tier 2 not 4

Reactions: MrKaczalski

Martynvr

F1 Multiple Champion
Mar 28, 2016
Drivers at the front need to be more AWARE this round.. Don't hold drivers up when & if your a lap down and if you make a.mistake in qualy don't pull back onto the track and refuse to move.. If driving standards are the same this has the potential be a real wreak fest.. This is tier 2 not 4
Glad there is no qually, we will be fine..

only thing i am worried about is quick drivers trying to rush trough the field in the early stages

Defiant195

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 20, 2014
Gonna signup now if you guys let me in (as internet is a bit poor speed recently, see below). How will I join your lobby? I don't see an option for friends or anything in the multiplayer lobbies. If I need you guys on my friends list is there a league list of PSN's somewhere?

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
Gonna signup now if you guys let me in (as internet is a bit poor speed recently, see below). How will I join your lobby? I don't see an option for friends or anything in the multiplayer lobbies. If I need you guys on my friends list is there a league list of PSN's somewhere?

we run in private lobbies, the only person you must friend is the lobby host - and your connection should be fine, so long as no-ones streaming netflix at the same time ;)