PS4 - AOR PS4 NA F1 League - Season 1 Driver Introduction Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR PS4 NA F1 League - Season 1 Driver Introduction Thread

Seca

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 15, 2016
AOR PS4 NA F1 League - Season 1
Driver Introduction Thread

Hey and welcome to the AOR F1 Leagues!

Use this thread to introduce yourself to your fellow competitors for the coming season!

Some general questions you can answer to get the ball rolling:

1. Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc)
2. What's your previous league racing experience?
3. What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead?

Feel free to add anything else you feel like sharing as well.

We wish you all the best of luck for the season ahead and hope you will get to have some clean and enjoyable racing on track!

caddiedamus

Pro Karter
Aug 20, 2017
Greetings everyone. My names Scott, PSN is caddiedamus, older than I’d like to admit. I live on St Simons Island, Ga. I use the controller to race since I broke my wheel. I raced in F8 in season 14, good to see a couple familiar faces Jason007 and Seca. I was lucky enough to accomplish my goal in season 14 of getting a podium and would love to repeat that this season. I’m looking forward to meeting some new people and having a nice, clean, respectful season of racing. It will be nice having a American division this year so I don’t have to dodge work to make the races. Can’t wait to see everyone on the track.

Seca

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 15, 2016
1. Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc)
Brett PSN is Seca___ (thats 3_'s), 43, I live just north of Atlanta near Road Atlanta. Currently using G29 with Upgraded springs and an Open Wheeler chair.

Season 12 and 14. Also have done some Pcars DTM and GT3 seasons. It is good to see some familiar names. I am competing in the UK league also but wasnt going to miss out on the American league.

I just want to show improvement through the season. If I can get a top 5 or two, ill be happy.

No_Ideas

Pro Karter
Aug 7, 2018
Hey, I'm Collin, 29, from Southwest Florida. First season in AOR and I'm competing in Euro/American leagues. using a G29, nothing special. This year just hoping to have fun, improve, and fight for some points.

PSN - No_Idea5_Found

Send me Friend request and I would like to get some practice lobbies going and have a solid group of people to play with.

William11

Semi-Pro Karter
Sep 8, 2018
Hey everyone , Eric , 31, from Scarborough Ontario Canada, just using a ps4 controller at the moment but looking to either get the g29 or t300 gt in the next few weeks, first season in AOR, just looking to have some fun and fight for points every week.

PSN: McLarenP1-2018

Send me friend requests so we all can practice together.

Jason007

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 9, 2017
Hello all!

I'm Jason, 28, from central Pennsylvania. I'm currently racing with a Playseat Challenger and Logitech G29 wheel and pedals. Hopefully will be upgrading soon to some Fanatec gear.

Season 16 would technically be my 5th season racing in AOR (F1 and F2 seasons combined), and 2nd season as a COD.

My primary goal for this season is to achieve my first AOR win. 55 race starts, 4 podiums, but no race wins must change! In the past I've gone for a more relaxed strategy to bring in points. But this season I'm going to work on my aggressive racing.

I look forward to being your COD alongside @Seca this season! See you all on the grid!

Reactions: Seca

Mclarenman

Pro Karter
Aug 23, 2018
Hello all!
I'm Steve, 43, from Indiana...about 2 hrs from the race track. Big Mclaren fan, Big Ayrton Senna fan.

Currently using a ts 150 since my ts300 broke lol. Home made sim cockpit.

I'm here to compete (not the fastest) and have fun. Only had this game for about two weeks but slowly getting comfy with it.

xxEGamerxx

Semi-Pro Karter
Apr 9, 2017
My name is Elijah my gamer tag is xxEGamerxx18
I loved racing been playin f1 since f1 2012 also I’m 13
This is my first time in any league racing so can’t wait to see my pace outside of career also I just got a thrustmaster t150 last week and wanna text my pace online
Can’t wait to race through triump and fail good luck everyone

OilerRyan97

Formula Karter
May 4, 2017
I'm Ryan, age 35 from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. I race on a Thrustmaster T500 wheel and a playseat challenge chair. Looking to upgrade to the Ferrari F1 wheel soon
I raced in A2 of season 15. Missed the seocnd half of the season due to family commitments but had a couple podiums. Always enjoy a race or two online as well. Feel free to add me. PSN: camoryan17

Just want to have a fun season and enjoy some good racing. A top 5 finish and a race win would be awesome.

gbrune

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 30, 2018
Hey guys, I'm Greg, 40, Louisiana. First time racing in a league. Relatively new to racing. Hopefully its a fun season and I can just compete well. PSN is gbrune.

Reactions: Mclarenman

BGilbert

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 27, 2018
My Name is Brian, PSN - MerlinMBS, 35 from Florida. JUST got a t300 so here is to not screwing up Sunday! Pretty decent at wood working so I'm going to try my hand at building a rig around the wheel.

None. Been wanting to do it for awhile.

I'm hoping to grow/learn as a sim driver. I would really like to build a team out of this much like other e-sports franchises.

Reactions: Jason007

jlug331221

Pro Karter
Sep 3, 2018
Howdy everyone! My name is Justin and I am from Texas (currently living and working in Oklahoma). I am 29 years old. Using a Fanatec setup, including the CSL Elite wheelbase and load cell pedals. I am racing on a Playseat. Not driving with assists and rocking the cockpit view.

I currently have no league racing experience but am excited about racing in this league. Looking forward to on the track battles throughout the season.

I am hoping to score at least some points before the season ends. I know I won't be the fastest but I am striving to be consistent, while also driving fairly. I still have much to learn about racecraft.

Last edited:

ColeBurch14

Pro Karter
Mar 29, 2018
Hey Guys! My name is Cole, I'm 20, and I live in Louisville Kentucky. Currently racing on a Logitech G29. I raced in F8 in season 15 of AOR. As of now I am only a reserve driver for the league. I started doing much better in the later parts of the season last year, improving my race craft and overall pace, so my hope is that I can challenge for points in every race that I take part in and hopefully can get a podium! I'm glad to help keep a full grid for the league, I know that in F8 last year we struggled to have more than 13-14 drivers every race so It's fantastic that we have enough people for me to have to be a reserve driver. I'm looking forward to a great season with you all!