PS4 - AOR PS4 NA F1 League - Season 1 Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR PS4 NA F1 League - Season 1 Main Thread

• We are aware of some functionality issues with the forums at present. These are being looked into. Feel free to use the bug reports thread to report any issues you encounter. Thanks! :)

theevilisback

Formula Karter
Sep 29, 2018
Hey I was wondering if there was still room for possibly reserve drivers still. I'm working on time trials right now and have 100x10 connection (and work for the ISP, so typically internet is quite good) :)

Seca

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 15, 2016
There is room for a reserve. Just post up your sign up info and we will be good to go.

xxEGamerxx

Semi-Pro Karter
Apr 9, 2017
I was trying to pass kingbratz for a couple laps and then I finally pass him he run s men wide in turn 1 then at turn 2 he pushes me into the wall he really needs to re think his driving style everytime I attempted to passé he tried to run me i to the wall I hope the stewards see this cause that she was for first and not ok

Pxcam

Formula Karter
Aug 27, 2018
Really disappointed and frustrated with the server today. Lost a a great qualifying position and a podium due to the server kicking me out of the game twice. Did this happen to anybody else?

kingbrat20010

Formula Karter
Jan 13, 2018
I was trying to pass kingbratz for a couple laps and then I finally pass him he run s men wide in turn 1 then at turn 2 he pushes me into the wall he really needs to re think his driving style everytime I attempted to passé he tried to run me i to the wall I hope the stewards see this cause that she was for first and not ok

You do know, I can defend my position in limited ways that is within the rules. I’m not gonna let you pass me just because we are side by side or breaking for the same Corner.

Seca

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 15, 2016

FYI - Stewards will only see what you bring to their attention in the Stewards forum.

Seca

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 15, 2016
@kingbrat20010 @Jason007 @OilerRyan97 @Owen Walker @caddiedamus @xxEGamerxx @Marcus Moultrie @gordow3497 @diegozc1989 @Pxcam @MylesLive @jlug331221 @No_Ideas@amessennator @BGilbert @gbrune @Mclarenman @William11 @ColeBurch14 @theevilisback @zemoglis

You guys may or may not be aware about a glitch at the minute where invalidated lap times still count in qualifying. As soon as you get an invalid lap during qualifying you must back out of the lap ensuring it is not the best time in the session. If you have an invalid time in qualifying that counts you will be taken to the stewards panel by myself or @Jason007 and most likely be given a qualifying ban for the next race unless there is a weird circumstance about it. This is completely avoidable by backing out of your lap as soon as it is invalid and ensuring that this is not your best time in the session.

MylesLive

Semi-Pro Karter
Sep 8, 2018
@kingbrat20010 @Jason007 @OilerRyan97 @Owen Walker @caddiedamus @xxEGamerxx @Marcus Moultrie @gordow3497 @diegozc1989 @Pxcam @MylesLive @jlug331221 @No_Ideas@amessennator @BGilbert @gbrune @Mclarenman @William11 @ColeBurch14 @theevilisback @zemoglis

You guys may or may not be aware about a glitch at the minute where invalidated lap times still count in qualifying. As soon as you get an invalid lap during qualifying you must back out of the lap ensuring it is not the best time in the session. If you have an invalid time in qualifying that counts you will be taken to the stewards panel by myself or @Jason007 and most likely be given a qualifying ban for the next race unless there is a weird circumstance about it. This is completely avoidable by backing out of your lap as soon as it is invalid and ensuring that this is not your best time in the session.
Sad that this is even an issue. Hope they work these glitches out quickly

Richard

Formula Karter
Oct 16, 2018
looking for seat for this season or next or maybe reserve roll, can someone let me what you need from me.

Seca

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 15, 2016
looking for seat for this season or next or maybe reserve roll, can someone let me what you need from me.

Go here first and then follow instructions for sign up.

OilerRyan97

Formula Karter
May 4, 2017
hey guys, sorry to have to do this but I must bow out of any online racing this season. My weekend's have been busy with the kids minor sports and I was hopeful the later race starts would help but I just can't make it work. I'd rather take myself out now then miss a race without any notice. My apologies for this. Good luck to everyone this season. Hit me up at camoryan17 if you're up for any casual online racing.