PS4 - AOR PS4 NA F1 League - Season 1 Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR PS4 NA F1 League - Season 1 Main Thread

ColeBurch14

Pro Karter
Mar 29, 2018
hey guys, sorry to have to do this but I must bow out of any online racing this season. My weekend's have been busy with the kids minor sports and I was hopeful the later race starts would help but I just can't make it work. I'd rather take myself out now then miss a race without any notice. My apologies for this. Good luck to everyone this season. Hit me up at camoryan17 if you're up for any casual online racing.
@Seca Does this mean I will be able to take @OilerRyan97 full time seat?

Pxcam

Formula Karter
Aug 27, 2018
Alright how is everyone feeling after this 2 week break?

Honestly,

I am excited to get back into it tomorrow! Just remember guys lets take turn 1 and 2 EASY!

Seca

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 15, 2016
@kingbrat20010 @Jason007 @Owen Walker @caddiedamus @xxEGamerxx @Marcus Moultrie @gordow3497 @diegozc1989 @Pxcam @MylesLive @jlug331221 @No_Ideas @amessennator @BGilbert @gbrune @Mclarenman @William11 @theevilisback @dustrat @zemoglis @gordow3497

Just a few reminders...

1. Do not ready up in the game lobby, even if it is 8pm. This starts the game timer when we may not be ready just yet.
2. Do not hit START RACE after you select your race strategy. Once again this causes the timer to start and may not allow everyone to adjust their strategy.
● Only the Coordinator - or the lobby host after consulting with the Coordinator - will start the lobby, continue over to the race and start the race. So please, as a normal driver, do not press the button which initiates the timer. This is to ensure that all the drivers are present, and also that all necessary screenshots of the results can be taken.
3. I know we all get frustrated when something happens or doesn't go our way. There is no need to be calling other drivers names in the chat and it won't be tolerated.
● Shouting, name-calling and generally speaking rudely is not acceptable. Drivers who are a disruptive influence on the lobby atmosphere will be penalised accordingly, or in extreme cases removed from the league
● If you are involved in an on-track incident, don't overreact. It may be frustrating, but you need to stay calm and get on with it. Losing out due to another driver's mistake or recklessness is no excuse for retaliation or acting against the rules.
4. Lastly, you cannot deliberately crash your car to quit the race and you are supposed to stay in the lobby until the race ends.

● Deliberately retiring your car during the race (whether that is by crashing your car, getting yourself disqualified or retiring through the pause menu) is not allowed. Regardless of how frustrating your race has been, you should always remain in the race until the finish. Breaking this rule will result in a severe penalty.

● Under all circumstances, you are expected to stay in the race lobby until the end of the race - even if you have retired or crashed out of the race. Leaving the lobby could cause connection or performance issues for the drivers who are still racing. Deliberately leaving the lobby before the end of the race will result in a penalty. Note: This does not apply to legitimate disconnections.

Reactions: MylesLive

theevilisback

Formula Karter
Sep 29, 2018
Was I tagged because I'm a part of the league or because I did something wrong? :(

EDIT: Hey @Seca - Just wanted to let you know that in the standings you replaced my teammate with me, not Jason with me... Not sure how much people look into this but I'm rather analytical and this will bother me. Also in the statistics tab the reliability % isn't calculating properly (3 of 4 is 75%, not 60%, aka 3 of 5).

Seca

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 15, 2016
Was I tagged because I'm a part of the league or because I did something wrong? :(

EDIT: Hey @Seca - Just wanted to let you know that in the standings you replaced my teammate with me, not Jason with me... Not sure how much people look into this but I'm rather analytical and this will bother me. Also in the statistics tab the reliability % isn't calculating properly (3 of 4 is 75%, not 60%, aka 3 of 5).
You were tagged because you are part of the league. Everyone was tagged. You didn't do anything wrong.

Last edited:

amessennator

Semi-Pro Karter
Sep 5, 2018
I apologize for overreacting a few races back, @Jason007

On another note, @Seca where can we check out the standings? Just curious for how others are doing, I know I only have 1 point! LOL

• Friendly
Reactions: Jason007

zemoglis

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Aug 28, 2018
I don’t think I’ll be able to make it back home in time from the saints game so I may not be able to race tonight

Reactions: Seca

Seca

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 15, 2016
We have a reserve spot available.

Seca

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 15, 2016
@kingbrat20010 @Jason007 @Owen Walker @caddiedamus @xxEGamerxx @Marcus Moultrie @gordow3497 @diegozc1989 @Pxcam @MylesLive @jlug331221 @No_Ideas @amessennator@BGilbert @gbrune @Mclarenman @William11 @theevilisback @dustrat @zemoglis @gordow3497

Gentlemen,

Would anyone be interested in hosting our Dec 2nd race at Lemans? I am going to miss our Dec 2nd Race due to work and @Jason007, while trying to arrange getting off of work, may not be available either. Nothing major really required, just set up lobby per AOR rules, make sure all drivers have received an invite, grab a screenshot of final qualifying and race results. Making sure to get a good picture with all drivers and times. Send those pics to me. Easy peasy.

Seca

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 15, 2016
@kingbrat20010 @Jason007 @Owen Walker @caddiedamus @xxEGamerxx @Marcus Moultrie @gordow3497 @diegozc1989 @Pxcam @MylesLive @jlug331221 @No_Ideas @amessennator@BGilbert @gbrune @Mclarenman @William11 @theevilisback @dustrat @zemoglis @gordow3497

Gentlemen,

Would anyone be interested in hosting our Dec 2nd race at Lemans? I am going to miss our Dec 2nd Race due to work and @Jason007, while trying to arrange getting off of work, may not be available either. Nothing major really required, just set up lobby per AOR rules, make sure all drivers have received an invite, grab a screenshot of final qualifying and race results. Making sure to get a good picture with all drivers and times. Send those pics to me. Easy peasy.

I will be attending the race so I will be hosting.

Seca

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 15, 2016