iContrast

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 10, 2017
AOR [PS4] Oceania League - Season 15
Driver Introduction Thread

Hey and welcome to the AOR F1 Leagues!

Use this thread to introduce yourself to your fellow competitors for the coming season!

Some general questions you can answer to get the ball rolling:

1. Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc)
2. What's your previous league racing experience?
3. What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead?

Feel free to add anything else you feel like sharing as well.

We wish you all the best of luck for the season ahead and hope you will get to have some clean and enjoyable racing on track!

asaplish333

Semi-Pro Karter
Apr 8, 2018
Hey,
My names Patrick. I am a 19 and from the Sunshine Coast, Queensland. I am a new wheel user and want to take my driving to the next level through league racing. I have no aspirations for results other than finish, improve and make friends as this is my first time league racing. Good Luck and see you at Albert Park.

Gamyr

Semi-Pro Karter
Apr 4, 2018
Hello,
My name is Rizeky. I'm 20 years old and live in Indonesia. I'm using the pad and still learn to racing with manual gears and medium TC.

I don't have league experience yet, but I just joined another league too and race once. My expectation is I want to finish in all races and get my best for the team.

Tilt_Central

Semi-Pro Karter
Apr 5, 2018
Hello lads,

My real name is Aaron (PSN: Azzattack10) and I became obsessed with F1 for nearly a year and a half. I'm 21 and am just looking for people to race against and have fun with, as I'll probably be letting a few of you through due to blue flags and will be happy if I even score 1 point. I currently play on pad but am getting a wheel pretty soon which will be awesome. Cannot wait for the first race and good luck to all.

Reactions: Gamyr and Maznat87

Fin Kelly

Formula Karter
Feb 6, 2017
Heyy. Vsauce here micheal.

Nah jk. My names Fin, i live in Australia in Melbourne. Im 15.
umm i started to get into racing when i was about 3 when
my dad took me to the grand prix with his work. Umm i work at my uncles and dads,
work and recently just started building race cars. My first experience woth sim racing
was 2012 when i got F1 2011 for my birthday. I kinda hated it at first but just kept playing
it. Ive been competitive racing since F1 2016. Ive done 4 seasons in total of online racing.
I use a G29 logitech racing wheel. And hoping to complete my sim setup when i finish
my exams this yr. I plan to build a f1car cockpit. Im hoping for within the top ten for this
season. Ive raced in (SRL, ASR, PRL, Gavra Racing, And Now AOR).

My Psn Is (Grunting_Tortise.) the asr boys might remember me.

SirLJB_

Pro Karter
Dec 10, 2017
Hey guys,
My name is Lachie, I’m 18 years old and currently in Year 12. I’m Australian and I live in Geelong which is an hour from Melbourne. I’ve been an F1 fan since I was around 6, and I now watch every race live - which I first started doing in 2015.
I race on the pad with no assists apart from the racing line. I first started league racing back on F1 2016 in PRL where I used assists for the first two seasons but then shifted to no assists for F1 2017. My aim this season is to consistently score points and grab a few podiums, maybe even a win if I get lucky.
Looking forward to racing with you guys this season. Good luck to all!

Fooktose

Junior Karter
Jul 15, 2018
Good Day! My name is Russell. 18 from Melbourne, Australia! Use a pad. Previous/current leagues are ASR and TNC (current). Hoping to sharpen my racing etiquette and practice fair and competitive racing :)