PS4 - AOR PS4 Radical League - S1 Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR PS4 Radical League - S1 Main Thread

Jthorn97

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 10, 2015
just a quick question can I go back in it next season @iJokeri22?
I don't want to act like a coordinator here but much depends on you actually. A reason why I and many others are here is because we wanted to escape poor driving in online racing where people deliberately crash into each other. What I say here doesn't mean anything because I'm not part of the staff, but I'd suggest you take a break from racing here for now and then come back with improvements in your driving standards so same thing doesn't happen again. Mistakes can happen, we're all human beings, but it's not acceptable when it comes to intentionally ruin other drivers entertainment. Maybe they will accept you to the next season but as I said I have nothing to say about that.

So learn from this, and then come back with improvements later on :) That's all I can suggest.

• Agree
Reactions: iJokeri22

Mysaveloy

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 24, 2016
I don't want to act like a coordinator here but much depends on you actually. A reason why I and many others are here is because we wanted to escape poor driving in online racing where people deliberately crash into each other. What I say here doesn't mean anything because I'm not part of the staff, but I'd suggest you take a break from racing here for now and then come back with improvements in your driving standards so same thing doesn't happen again. Mistakes can happen, we're all human beings, but it's not acceptable when it comes to intentionally ruin other drivers entertainment. Maybe they will accept you to the next season but as I said I have nothing to say about that.

So learn from this, and then come back with improvements later on :) That's all I can suggest.
lol I always got taken out in the races I entered lol... even the testing races we did haha :p maybe coming from a background from racing in online touring cars when contact is expected doesn't help lol don't know if I can learn from trying to race with TC and the other assists off, I've tried and tried and tried but nope still the car wants to spin out lol. Just hope I do get a chance and not spin out in front of some cars and then someone complains and get me blacklisted again lol I don't know :p

Mysaveloy

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 24, 2016
Cant make any promises atm its something that will be discussed if the situation arises. :)
oh well :( on the plus side I can practice more on my darts now instead of trying not to spin the car out at every corner when testing lol.

Jthorn97

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 10, 2015
lol I always got taken out in the races I entered lol... even the testing races we did haha :p maybe coming from a background from racing in online touring cars when contact is expected doesn't help lol don't know if I can learn from trying to race with TC and the other assists off, I've tried and tried and tried but nope still the car wants to spin out lol. Just hope I do get a chance and not spin out in front of some cars and then someone complains and get me blacklisted again lol I don't know :p
All drivers that have deliberately crashed into someone else has been removed from the league. If I've understand it correctly you admitted that you did just that but I could be wrong.

Jthorn97

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 10, 2015
@iJokeri22 any update on the DTM leagues? Did some testing with the car and really like it so I might change my mind and sign up for that league. If I say Monaco night race, what do you say then? o_O

iJokeri22

Staff member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
@iJokeri22 any update on the DTM leagues? Did some testing with the car and really like it so I might change my mind and sign up for that league. If I say Monaco night race, what do you say then? o_O
Working on them now we aim to start signups next week hopefully.
We did a test race on Sunday and the car has a Swedish flag livery which you'll love. :p
You say Monaco night race I say look at the GT3 track vote. ;)

Jthorn97

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 10, 2015
Working on them now we aim to start signups next week hopefully.
We did a test race on Sunday and the car has a Swedish flag livery which you'll love. :p
You say Monaco night race I say look at the GT3 track vote. ;)
I've of course seen that livery, but it's honestly ugly as f*ck. I think me and @Rexuz will team up in that one though