Not open for further replies.

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016

AOR Project Cars 2 Touring Car - Season 1
PS4 - Time Trials

Before taking part in the time trial event, you must have signed up to our leagues in the sign-up thread. All drivers will have to complete the time trial event as part of their sign-up. All drivers should treat the TT's as a qualifying for the league and we ask of all drivers to put a fair amount of time to get representative TT's (as a driver would do before a race).

Time Trial Information
Time trial ends on Sunday 13th of May at midnight for initial driver placement.
You must complete your times in Time Trial mode, not free practice.
We'll be running with Realistic Driving Aids enabled, however you are free to turn any driver aids off if you wish.
● Track: Willow Springs International Raceway
● Cars: Please complete the Time-Trial using one of the cars from the Touring Car class. It does not have to be the same car you use for the league.

Submit your Lap
Please post your lap times by replying to this thread, using the following template:

Gamertag/ID:
Willow Springs International Raceway Lap Time (+Photo from the leaderbords):

It must be stressed that fast lap times are no guarantee as to which tier you'll be placed in, so don't be disappointed if you don't end up where you expected.
Also, times will not be counted unless a screenshot or photo is submitted containing the following information:
- Your GamerTag
- The track name
- Your time

Lap times

Last edited:

DeuxMilles

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 9, 2017
Hi,

All drivers should treat the TT's as a qualifying for the league and we ask of all drivers to put a fair amount of time to get a good setup before attempting the TT's (as a driver would do before a race).​
don't we have default setups for this?

D.

Reactions: Michel--NL

danjbirch

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 15, 2018
Hi folks, sorry for stupid question but does default setups mean no changes to tyre pressures as well as car setup adjustments?

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
Hi folks, sorry for stupid question but does default setups mean no changes to tyre pressures as well as car setup adjustments?
Yes mate no changes at all, might be worth talking a pic of the tt leader board when posting your time to show it was done on default. That's what most of the guys did in ginetta.

Reactions: weal77

danjbirch

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 15, 2018
Yes mate no changes at all, might be worth talking a pic of the tt leader board when posting your time to show it was done on default. That's what most of the guys did in ginetta.
Thanks Nick, good to know.

So come on then what's a good time round here in a touring car?

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
Thanks Nick, good to know.

So come on then what's a good time round here in a touring car?
I had an hour on tt and did a mid 1:20 but I'm undecided if I'm going to do the leauge got a social Monday and managed a 21 with 100 ltr

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
Nick I just used your ghost and it helped me loads, thanks
I might have another stab at it at some point, don't think I can find much more is s1 but on a previous time my s2 time was 3 tenths quicker. Glad it helped and that's a good time:stig:

MattDarvs

PS4 GT3 S9 Semi-AM Champion
Feb 28, 2018
I might be wrong but do we have to upload our TT home screenshot or in session screenshot?

The latter helps to confirm default setups have been used.

Thanks.

• Agree
Reactions: NICK-NITRO

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
I might be wrong but do we have to upload our TT home screenshot or in session screenshot?

The latter helps to confirm default setups have been used.

Thanks.
I actually don't know. @NICK-NITRO I remembered you told something about this?

Status
Not open for further replies.