Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
iRacing Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
AOR Project CARS Radical Leagues - Season 1
PS4/XB1 - Race Calendar

Season 1 of the AOR Radical Leagues will commence towards the end of March. We will race on the Saturday for Xbox One and Tuesday for Playstation 4, over the following 10 weeks.

Due to general feedback from the GT3 leagues we have decided to run all races in daylight and in dry weather conditions with real time progression.

Rad Calendar.png

Last edited:

Rexuz

GP2 Test Driver
Nov 22, 2015
Le Mans Bugatti will probably be fantastic to drive with this car I reckon. Really looking forward to that. Only problem is Uncharted 4 is coming out that day. Just saying :cigar:

iJokeri22

Moderator & Former PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Le Mans Bugatti will probably be fantastic to drive with this car I reckon. Really looking forward to that. Only problem is Uncharted 4 is coming out that day. Just saying :cigar:
I tested all the tracks and 9 of them are fantastic. :sneaky:

Stevie

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
iRacing Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
So I assume the 10th was picked by you, and the 9 good ones were picked by... Better people :D.
The one that's not fantastic, and is actually 'super brilliant' is Willow Springs.

Tigerkart_22

AOR Podcast Quiz Multiple Winner
Premium Member
Sep 14, 2014
Willow springs?! Ugh I hate that circuit with a burning passion! It's worse than Bathurst and the Nordschleife :D

iJokeri22

Moderator & Former PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
So I assume the 10th was picked by you, and the 9 good ones were picked by... Better people :D.
I was actually referring to 1 of my picks. The turn 1 curb at Oschersleben. :p

Willow springs?! Ugh I hate that circuit with a burning passion! It's worse than Bathurst and the Nordschleife :D
So did I before but in this cars its not so bad. :)

Wizard

1-time AOR XB1 GT3 Pro Champion
Mar 20, 2014
I agree for short circuit + many laps + two races

machwebb

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Mar 8, 2016
Excellent calendar chaps. Looking forward to it. I've also got mixed up. It's next week that's chocker for me, not the following. So I'll be cool for week 1..

Edit:

@Tigerkart_22 tell me about it. :rolleyes:

Last edited: