Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016

TicklishPicklewickle

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016
All the drivers have been assigned?
All the drivers who signed up and submitted their TT time has been given a seat in the league yes. Although only the first 26 sign-ups are main drivers and the rest are reserves :)
@TicklishPicklewickle - this thread shows up as Livery and Team Reg rather than Main Thread....?!
Yep, sorry. Posted these rather late last night so I must've made the mistake in my rush to get it out :p Fixed now :)

TicklishPicklewickle

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016
Anyone with a nice and stable connection up for hosting the races? Since I won't be actively racing myself and @dakuza has had some problems with hosting in the past, it would be nice if some of you could act as a host for the season :)
2 people should be sufficient. One main host and a backup host just for safety measures :)

A. Durrant

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 14, 2019
Anyone with a nice and stable connection up for hosting the races? Since I won't be actively racing myself and @dakuza has had some problems with hosting in the past, it would be nice if some of you could act as a host for the season :)
2 people should be sufficient. One main host and a backup host just for safety measures :)
Happy to support @TicklishPicklewickle, UK connection with a reasonable bandwidth. As long as someone can punt me over the exact settings before i c*ck it up!

Teejaiii

Junior Karter
Apr 29, 2019

Nila

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jun 21, 2018
Question!

Is it ok if i change the steering sens, or is it strictly "base setup"?

Determined Hangman

Pro Karter
Aug 29, 2018
I would like to announce that I'll be dropping out of this championship. Something has come up and I'm not going to be available to race for a few months.

TicklishPicklewickle

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016
Happy to support @TicklishPicklewickle, UK connection with a reasonable bandwidth. As long as someone can punt me over the exact settings before i c*ck it up!
Great :) Go and look under league info. There is a section on lobby settings there :)
Are sign-ups fully closed now even for reserve drivers?
Yes they are. We currently have the reserve drivers we need for the 1 tier we have but we might open it up again if we are in desperate need of drivers, so keep an eye out
Question!

Is it ok if i change the steering sens, or is it strictly "base setup"?
As @77 pointed out, no changes within the base setups. You can only choose between the 2. Lobby setting will force that onto you anyways so you won't be able to do it even if you wanted to ;)

Reactions: Nila

SteveO916

F1 Senna Equivalent
Dec 20, 2016
@77 you can set up a lobby with the settings and save it in your favourites so it's ready to go, but beware that if you enter another online lobby after some of the settings will be changed so you will need to quickly double check them.