PS4 - AOR Radical SR3 RS - PS4 - Donnington GP - 15.05.19 @8PM UK Time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR Radical SR3 RS - PS4 - Donnington GP - 15.05.19 @8PM UK Time

Geo

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 20, 2019
I had fun running away and seeing how long I could keep the lead, felt good to keep it together or half the race at least!

Didn’t fight the fast bois too hard as there’s no point taking the risk when I know I’m not at that level yet, and I was keeping up with those who passed me for a bit each time but then I took 14 damage and had 4 engine damage, so started losing 1.3-1.5 seconds a lap and @Geo caught on the last bloody lap lmfao :ROFLMAO:

First one was a bummer but I enjoyed that second race even though I spent it getting overtaken lol
I was trying so hard to get some points mate...we wer gettin away but not for long...

Reactions: MATARANG

jornzoet

AOR PS4 GT3 S12 T4 Champion
Nov 15, 2018
First heat really fun racing whit Archil! Unfortunate i got a slow down without gaining any advantage, i slowed down. Lost 2 seconds and stil got the 1 sec penalth while Archil also got 1 sec penalty. My strategy was to stay infront or if he passes me just staying whitin the 1 sec gap. Unfortunate not happened bc of that stupid penalty.

Heat 2 good start. But whit cold tyres understeerd on the gras and spun out. Worked my way op to 3rd but with a again a very stupid penalty ended 4th

But i really do Loving these races man

Big-Kid-Daddy

AOR PS4 Ginetta G40 Jr Pro Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jan 14, 2014
@jornzoet @VSR Thomasethan @The_Kaiser-MSc

Good race guys, strong pace, way closer than I expected. I prefer this to GT3 in some ways, hopefully next race proves to be as exciting
be more careful on the track limits!
Watching the stream you gain advantage by going into the pit exit.
you have been here long enough to know it's a no no.

Archil

PS4 S1 Ginetta GT5 T1 Champion
Apr 22, 2018
be more careful on the track limits!
Watching the stream you gain advantage by going into the pit exit.
you have been here long enough to know it's a no no.
What? Really? That is a normal practice in real life, did not know it was even necessary

Archie619

F1 Triple Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I really didn’t felt any contact. Left as much as possible space. I saw you spinning in my mirror. Very unfortunate for you man...
After watching my replay I can confirm it's definitely a lag related incident. I brake on the inside as you go around the outside there's some lag and I go off from contact due to the lag.

Don't think it would have mattered anyway. I had no dry pace at all.