AOR Rally - DR2.0 - Season 1 - Round 1 (Australia) - Media Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR Rally - DR2.0 - Season 1 - Round 1 (Australia) - Media Thread

• We are aware of some functionality issues with the forums at present. These are being looked into. Feel free to use the bug reports thread to report any issues you encounter. Thanks! :)

SereneLogic

DiRT Coordinator
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Rocket League Cod
Premium Member
Feb 6, 2017

General Information
This thread is where each driver in Pro Tier is able to send in their Media from Round 1. Please note to to be eligible for Power Stage points, you need to send in footage of at least your Power Stage, meeting the following criteria:
  • Replay Camera with Chase PoV
  • Timer visible on screen

Last edited:

SereneLogic

DiRT Coordinator
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Rocket League Cod
Premium Member
Feb 6, 2017
For more information on how I got the puncture, see the overall event thread :)

SereneLogic

DiRT Coordinator
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Rocket League Cod
Premium Member
Feb 6, 2017
Unless you have a separate recording of your Power Stage, where I can see it from Chase PoV, it won't count as a valid recording of the Power Stage.

mirk

AOR DiRT 4 Reigning World Rally Champion
Sep 2, 2017
Unless you have a separate recording of your Power Stage, where I can see it from Chase PoV, it won't count as a valid recording of the Power Stage.
I dont understand? Its chase POV.

Nated4wgy

DiRT Coordinator
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
May 24, 2018
Yeah I didn't chase POV either. Got bonnet view straight from me playing. Will correct for next, apologies. More apologies its taken till now also. Uploading now and will post link soon.
How I managed any PS points is beyond me. Cos my car was heavily damaged and patched badly. Was down on power and turbo. The last two sectors of this are maybe why...
EDIT:
Link:

Last edited: