AOR Rally - DR2.0 - Season 1 - Round 1 (Australia) - Media Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR Rally - DR2.0 - Season 1 - Round 1 (Australia) - Media Thread

SereneLogic

DiRT Coordinator
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Rocket League Cod
Premium Member
Feb 6, 2017

General Information
This thread is where each driver in Rookie Tier is able to send in their Media from Round 1. Please note to to be eligible for Power Stage points, you need to send in footage of at least your Power Stage, meeting the following criteria:
  • Replay Camera with Chase PoV
  • Timer visible on screen

Last edited:

Jannutz

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 8, 2018
This means either replay OR chase cam WITH timer or u need to see the run twice, in both different perspectives?

SereneLogic

DiRT Coordinator
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Rocket League Cod
Premium Member
Feb 6, 2017
This means either replay OR chase cam WITH timer or u need to see the run twice, in both different perspectives?
Replay camera with Chase PoV, so we can see all four wheels of the car, with the timer.

• Agree
Reactions: Jannutz

Borderline

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
Replay camera with Chase PoV, so we can see all four wheels of the car, with the timer.
Is there any particular reason of why we need to record it in this way? Not that I have a problem with it, but I'm just curious.

SereneLogic

DiRT Coordinator
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Rocket League Cod
Premium Member
Feb 6, 2017
Is there any particular reason of why we need to record it in this way? Not that I have a problem with it, but I'm just curious.
Recording to avoid people cutting beyond what we deem acceptable on stages, chase to allow stewards to see all four wheels, timer to see if it's the same run. :)

Reactions: Borderline

Skuz187

Junior Karter
Jun 24, 2019
@Skuz187 How come your power stage was dry but for the others it's wet, is that the track deg/run order thing ?
Hello mate, my apologies for the poor graphics on my recording. I will surely be turning it up in future runs. Ofcourse my run was still under wet conditions but i run the game on "low" and this is how it comes out. You can try it yourself, I did @ SereneL in discord letting him know I will change this for the future. My apologies

Reactions: TRL Axeman

Xanthoric

Junior Karter
Jun 13, 2019

Loads of fun on my first online club experience. Really fun to know I have a lot of practice ahead of me to be competitive in the future!

Reactions: SereneLogic

SereneLogic

DiRT Coordinator
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Rocket League Cod
Premium Member
Feb 6, 2017
Hello mate, my apologies for the poor graphics on my recording. I will surely be turning it up in future runs. Ofcourse my run was still under wet conditions but i run the game on "low" and this is how it comes out. You can try it yourself, I did @ SereneL in discord letting him know I will change this for the future. My apologies
Can confirm Low/Ultra Low makes it seem dry :D

Lundqvistbro

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jun 14, 2018
I recorded my run, except I forgot that it has to be a replay and not my actual run in first person. Habit from F1. I am still submiting my progress but from the next stage onwards I will submit the replay recording. Sorry.

Chickano

PS4 GT3 S9 AM Champion
Jan 30, 2018
Steep learning curve for this rally. Binned it on stage 4, took 18 minutes to finish as I couldn't get up any hills. Repaired as much as possible at the service at 7 but car still knackered and then in stage 8 , a slight touch ( and i mean a slight touch) to a fence at that point gave me terminal damage .

• Obvious
Reactions: Jannutz

Rimbuk95

Junior Karter
Mar 5, 2017
Didn't see the rules about chase cam and timer until I was done recording. Shouldn't matter anyway, I'm way of any points.
Still a fun first round. Relatively happy about my own performance.