AOR Rally - DR2.0 - Season 1 - Round 1 - Australia (Monaro) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR Rally - DR2.0 - Season 1 - Round 1 - Australia (Monaro)

SereneLogic

DiRT Coordinator
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Rocket League Cod
Premium Member
Feb 6, 2017

Introduction
Welcome to the first round of the first season of AOR Rally on DiRT Rally 2.0, where we'll visit the lush forests and dry plains of Monaro. Monaro is a region in the south of New South Wales, Australia. The Monaro region is a pleateau lying about 1000 metres above sea level, extending from the valley of Murrmbidgee River in the north to the Errinundra Plateau in the south, and dropping rather sharply to the coast on its eastern side.

Because of its location, the Monaro region is located in a rain shadow, due to which the region receives between 430 millimetres (17 inches) and 700 millimetres (26 inches) of rainfall each year. This makes the region a lot greener than the average scenery in Australia and serves as an amazing location to have our R2 and R5 cars rally through the lush forests and dusty plains of the Monaro region.

Stage Layout
As with every other rally this season, this rally will feature 10 stages, varying from short to long, with the 10th stage being the usual power stage. Unlike other seasons AOR has decided to release the stage list a bit earlier than usual, however the conditions of the stages will remain secret until the action starts.

Stage 1 - Noorinbee Ridge Ascent (5.28km)
Stage 2 - Bondi Forest (7.01km)
Stage 3 - Chandlers Creek Reverse (12.34km)

Service Area - Long

Stage 4 - Mount Kaye Pass Reverse (12.50km)
Stage 5 - Rockton Plains (6.89km)
Stage 6 - Yambulla Mountain Ascent (6.64km)

Service Area - Long

Stage 7 - Noorinbee Ridge Descent (5.28km)
Stage 8 - Rockton Plains Reverse (6.89km)

Service Area - Short

Stage 9 - Taylor Farm Sprint (7.01km)
Stage 10 - Yambulla Mountain Descent (6.64km)

SereneLogic

DiRT Coordinator
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Rocket League Cod
Premium Member
Feb 6, 2017
My rally started well, ended badly. On stage 9, I ran over a bump and my car skid onto the rocky edge and whilst I managed to continue on, I had punctured my left front, without carrying any spares. Therefor my Stage 9 and Stage 10, the Power Stage, were absolutely ruined. Very disappointing end to this challenging rally. :(