DiRT Coordinator
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Rocket League Cod
Premium Member
Feb 6, 2017
Rally Banner Forum.png

Introduction
Please post your Power Stage of recordings of Round 3 here, post your other recordings in the general Media Thread!

Thuggy-G

Junior Karter
Jan 11, 2020

I still can't believe I got a DNF on one stage because my wheel apparently ceased to exist in the tangible world

RC staattinen_fi

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 15, 2020
Update: The Power Stage video:
(it's still uploading at the moment of writing)

Please post your Power Stage of recordings of Round 3 here, post your other recordings in the general Media Thread!
Hey,

there's an error in the PowerStage points (unless Ranofka has some penalties/unclarity), he/she had a crushing PS and set a time that no one could get near to. The 5 points - in case everything is correct and according to rules (and sportsmanship) - go to him/her(?). 4 points for me.

I will post the PS latest tonight when i have worked the race videos and posted them on my channel.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: Ranofka

SereneLogic

DiRT Coordinator
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Rocket League Cod
Premium Member
Feb 6, 2017
Update: The Power Stage video:
(it's still uploading at the moment of writing)

Hey,

there's an error in the PowerStage points (unless Ranofka has some penalties/unclarity), he/she had a crushing PS and set a time that no one could get near to. The 5 points - in case everything is correct and according to rules (and sportsmanship) - go to him/her(?). 4 points for me.

I will post the PS latest tonight when i have worked the race videos and posted them on my channel.

Thanks!
The current results are only temporary till we get around to reviewing everything in detail. Please bear with us. ^_^

SereneLogic

DiRT Coordinator
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Rocket League Cod
Premium Member
Feb 6, 2017
@JonG Please keep in kind that you need to send in recordings of your Power Stage, i.e. Stage 10 before the deadline of Monday 11:59PM GMT (UK Time). Since this is your first offense, it's a warning for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.