AOR Rally - DR2.0 - Season 2 - Round 8 - Media Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR Rally - DR2.0 - Season 2 - Round 8 - Media Thread

• Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

SereneLogic

DiRT Coordinator
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Rocket League Cod
Premium Member
Feb 6, 2017
Rally Banner Forum.png

Introduction
Please post your Power Stage of recordings of Round 8 here, post your other recordings in the general Media Thread!

RC staattinen_fi

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 15, 2020
Update: 13.4.2020 @ 08:27 (UTC+2): No points for anyone from this round. Standings are as they were before this race. Same as Argentina even though it had more competitors going through. Therefore Argentina should have had half points anyway. Monte driven through by 20 drivers - Argentina 17; and monte points were halved.

Here's the NOT NEEDED PS anyway (it does not matter if you post or not):

Update 11.4.2020 @ 21.25 (UTC+2): The series have been cancelled for real.

My REAL total time is 01:00:15.634 my ss1 time rounded up to 4:36.000. The 15 minute penalty is not right due to racenet and SS1 has to be replaced by the organizers and according to rules, proof has been provided. Will post Power Stage later.

Last edited:

RC staattinen_fi

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 15, 2020
This race is cancelled and does not count. You are still 1 point behind me in the championship standings. Same for me in Argentina.. win everything around 1.5 minutes to the second placed driver win the race and win powerstage but no points.

Last edited:

WillBillSon

Junior Karter
Jan 17, 2020
This race is cancelled and does not count. You are still 1 point behind me in the championship standings. Same for me in Argentina.. win everything around 1.5 minutes to the second placed driver win the race and win powerstage but no points.

RC Staattinen: Considering you deliberately missed corners to beat me in Argentina, and you posted videos on your YouTube channel with excuses as to why you missed these corners, I would have raised this with AOR at the time but as the event was cancelled i thought i would wait to see what happened in the future! I am also disappointed with my points that have been taken away, i say turn off your assists and make a fair championship when it resumes, as the organisers wont do this, why dont we as drivers ensure this is a fair competition? If you cant drive without the assists then fair enough, but at least ensure you drive through every damn corner! I just wonder how many other times this has happened and whether this is allowed or not? Would be interesting to know what everybody thinks about this? I do not mean to single people out but i took offence to your post in relation to Argentina after what i saw!

Reactions: EvilCee

EvilCee

Junior Karter
Jan 17, 2020
RC Staattinen: Considering you deliberately missed corners to beat me in Argentina, and you posted videos on your YouTube channel with excuses as to why you missed these corners, I would have raised this with AOR at the time but as the event was cancelled i thought i would wait to see what happened in the future! I am also disappointed with my points that have been taken away, i say turn off your assists and make a fair championship when it resumes, as the organisers wont do this, why dont we as drivers ensure this is a fair competition? If you cant drive without the assists then fair enough, but at least ensure you drive through every damn corner! I just wonder how many other times this has happened and whether this is allowed or not? Would be interesting to know what everybody thinks about this? I do not mean to single people out but i took offence to your post in relation to Argentina after what i saw!

Whilst I am not as frustrated as my team mate, I agree regarding the persistent corner cutting and the use of assists. I've watched the videos too!

SereneLogic

DiRT Coordinator
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Rocket League Cod
Premium Member
Feb 6, 2017
Whilst I am not as frustrated as my team mate, I agree regarding the persistent corner cutting and the use of assists. I've watched the videos too!
Persistent corner cutting is a breach of AOR rules, I suggest that if you have evidence of this, that you send it to me, and it'll be dealt with. However I do strongly advise EVERYONE to cease any discussion and argument on the AOR forums, as it might lead to further animosity, regardless of who did or didn't do something.

Reactions: RC staattinen_fi

RC staattinen_fi

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 15, 2020
Read the rules and the game posts penalties as necessary. I want the "proof" too of persistent corner cutting if someone blames me of that because the only explanation is salty.