Rocket League Cod
- Feb 6, 2017
This thread contains general information about the AOR Rally Leagues on all platforms (XB1, PS4 and PC), such as league structure, assist restrictions etc.
● League setup: This season we will have two championships, Modern Championship and Classic Championship. The Modern Championship will take over where the Pro and Rookie Championships in S1 took off. To compensate for the number of drivers these 2 championships have been merged. The Classic Rally League has been renamed to the Classic Championship and will still serve the same purpose, to enable people to experience classic cars in all of their glory.
● Rally format: The season consists of 5 rally events, each with 8 stages, of which the 8th stage will be a power stage. Each stage will have different weather, time, length and complexity settings.
● Day/time: Every round is opened for a full week (00:00 Monday - 23:30 Sunday) which gives the drivers plenty of time to complete the rallies.
● Sign-up opens: 14/03/18
● Season begins: 09/04/18
● Season duration: 5 weeks
● Season ends: 20/05/18
● League Rules
● Sign Up
Below you will find more detailed info about the leagues. Click the links below or scroll down to get to a specific part of the thread.
Tier Structure & Assists
● Overview of how the league tiers are structured
● Overview of which driving assists are available in each tier
● Points System
● Power Stages
● DNF / DNS
● Championship Standings
Who to Contact