AOR Rally League - DiRT 4 Season 4 - End of Season Announcement | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR Rally League - DiRT 4 Season 4 - End of Season Announcement

SereneLogic

DiRT Coordinator
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Rocket League Cod
Premium Member
Feb 6, 2017
Main.png

After plowing through the Swedish snow, flying across the American forests, sliding through the treacherous roads of Wales, racing over the Spanish roads and biting the dust in the Australian outback, we've finally come to the end of the 4th Season of ApexOnlineRacing's Rally League on DiRT 4. Season 4 has been by far the most ridiculously close season we've ever had on DiRT 4, with people still fighting over positions on the last power stage of the season.

Before I announce the final standings, the promotions to Pro Tier and the demotions to Rookie I'd like to congratulate all of our drivers (as mentioned in the list below) for giving it their all. This league wouldn't be here without you and the Coordinators are eternally grateful for your participation.

Now lets start by taking a look at the final standings of the Rookie Tier:

Rookie Tier - Drivers.png

Rookie Tier - Constructors.png

In the end @Stimpy01 takes the 1st place, @Kekse takes the 2nd place and @Nayun rounds off the top 3. @Nayun and @Kekse from "We Are Number 1" take the Constructors Championship ahead of [], and yes, they're really number one.

This means that the participants who get promoted to the Pro Tier are:

Speaking of Pro Tier, these are the results of 10 rounds of rallying in the Pro Tier:

Pro Tier - Drivers.png

Pro Tier - Constructors.png

After a ridiculously close battle between @Joonaahg and @izamusing, which went down to the last event of the season, @izamusing comes out ahead as the AOR Rally Champion, adding this title to his trophy case for the second time on top of his 3 AOR Rallycross Championship trophies. But lets give a round of applause to @Joonaahg as well, the reigning DiRT World Champion, both @Joonaahg and @izamusing have driven the wheels of their respective cars.

As for the Cosntructors, @Oscaro_Jose29CR and @Joonaahg take the Constructors Championship for Oscaro eSports, with @izamusing and @SereneLogic coming in 2nd after losing half their points midway during the season due to a car change.

Sadly not everything can be positive, we have to demote some people from Pro Tier to Rookie Tier, these people being:

Best of luck to all of you, our DiRT Rally and Rallycross Leagues will continue on DiRT Rally 2.0. For now you can look at the DiRT 4 Cross-Discipline Series with prizes being awarded or the top 5 (https://apexonlineracing.com/community/threads/aor-dirt-4-cross-discipline-series-cross-platform-prizes.48914)

Participants

Reactions: GaryWasHere65

VICENTE ALARCÓN

Pro Karter
Aug 13, 2017
Hola como esta todo ¿Por qué me degradan a la liga de novatos, si 12? Los últimos 3 son Yogan, Usvils y vp_Kamikazee.

Lundqvistbro

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jun 14, 2018
Hola como esta todo ¿Por qué me degradan a la liga de novatos, si 12? Los últimos 3 son Yogan, Usvils y vp_Kamikazee.
Puede deberse a que vp_Kamikazee ha abandonado la liga, lo que a su vez lo ha sacado de la carrera para las siguientes temporadas. De cualquier manera, esta fue la última temporada, así que no hay necesidad de preocuparse por ello.

SereneLogic

DiRT Coordinator
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Rocket League Cod
Premium Member
Feb 6, 2017
Puede deberse a que vp_Kamikazee ha abandonado la liga, lo que a su vez lo ha sacado de la carrera para las siguientes temporadas. De cualquier manera, esta fue la última temporada, así que no hay necesidad de preocuparse por ello.
Correct reasoning, except these tiers transfer over to DiRT Rally 2.0

SereneLogic

DiRT Coordinator
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Rocket League Cod
Premium Member
Feb 6, 2017
When does the Dirt Rally 2.0 series start?
When the game supports it. At the moment there are clubs that offer us any functionality to run a high quality rally league. As for RX, we're missing core features such as:
  • Spectator Camera
  • Player vs. Player WITHOUT AI
  • Ability to select the starting grid we're using (i.e. horizontal/heat vs, staggered/final)
  • Ability to assign starting position for participants

Mason Motorsport

Junior Karter
Nov 20, 2018
Thanks for the reply, I finally found where you mentioned these issues. Sorry about that. Hopefully they will have things sorted soon! Turn down ingame settings as before. The force value is set at .9 which is to low. I found most people using FFB_force 1-5 and FFB_friction 1.5 have helped the lack of texture or road feel problem. They need to fix that and get the leauge capabilities situated and this game will hopefully be all that its hyped up to be.

Edited: Turn down in game settings for FFB, force 1-5 not 5-8 - Sorry, new to forum stuff, realize this isnt the right area for this topic.

Last edited:
Reactions: SereneLogic