AOR Rally League - DiRT Rally 2.0 - Season 3 - Pro Tier - Media Thread

SereneLogic

DiRT Coordinator
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Rocket League Cod
Premium Member
@RC staattinen_fi You have missed the deadline for uploading the Finland recordings, as this if the first offense, you'll be given a warning. Don't let it happen again.

FusionJohn

Semi-Pro Karter
The Twitch vod should start at 12:30 in time for the beginning of stage 1. There were 3 game crashes throughout the run but no time uploads were affected.

Last edited:
R

RC staattinen_fi

Did you get the crashes after you completed the stages? or before you started? Do you have *AMD* graphics? I have this crashing issue that costs too much doing these races...

The Twitch vod should start at 12:30 in time for the beginning of stage 1. There were 3 game crashes throughout the run but no time uploads were affected.

FusionJohn

Semi-Pro Karter
Did you get the crashes after you completed the stages? or before you started? Do you have *AMD* graphics? I have this crashing issue that costs too much doing these races...
The crashes came after each stage time was registered so I was lucky. I don’t know what caused them but I verified game files and have not had anymore since. I run AMD cpu and Nvidia Gpu.