AOR Rally League - DiRT Rally 2.0 - Season 3 - Pro Tier - Media Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR Rally League - DiRT Rally 2.0 - Season 3 - Pro Tier - Media Thread

R

RC staattinen_fi

I had no clue there's no bathroom, hydration and lunch break possible.. Adolf Hitler's work... well looks like the series is a joke. Cry babies..

Last edited by a moderator:

WillBillSon

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 17, 2020
Too early to tell, as far as I see, it's only the fact Pro's made a lot of mistakes this time around.
Isn't this how I got promoted based off of 2 results with similar occurrences?

Also please can you amend the Overall standings? As I have noticed 2 weeks running I have been placed alphabetically rather than on countback, this is if I have read the rules correctly.

One last question, are we able to add a 3rd driver to a team during the season?

SereneLogic

DiRT Coordinator
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Rocket League Cod
Premium Member
Feb 6, 2017
Isn't this how I got promoted based off of 2 results with similar occurrences?

Also please can you amend the Overall standings? As I have noticed 2 weeks running I have been placed alphabetically rather than on countback, this is if I have read the rules correctly.

One last question, are we able to add a 3rd driver to a team during the season?
I cannot control the countback on the sheet, it'll be taken into consideration at the end.

Reactions: WillBillSon

WRX3

Semi-Pro Karter
Jun 16, 2019

I would also have made a report for the meme of a penalty system of Dirt 2.0, but I am minutes behind the person in front anyway so doesn't matter.
4:10 - 8 sec penalty for un-flipping the car
14:10 - 1 minute! (+ ofcourse lost momentum) penalty for doing half a u-turn on a dirt road... (yeah somehow my mind skipped the slow and square right)

Comparing these 2 cases I have no clue how this stuff gets calculated/how it should make sense.