AOR Rally League - Discussion Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR Rally League - Discussion Thread

Will you be racing this season on a pad or on a wheel?

• Total voters

Banz

Reigning AOR Rally World Champion
Dec 8, 2016
PS4 mode? Have you added drt.exe as a profile on the logitech software? When I added drt.exe as the profile it didn't work but default profile worked well (I got the wheel for christmas so don't really know what else could be wrong).

Nismo

GP2 1st Driver
Jun 21, 2016
Pc mode but it keeps feeling wrong with everything i try
[DOUBLEPOST=1483247326][/DOUBLEPOST]Ill try some more soon hope i still get it working

Hampus Soderberg

AOR PC Assetto Corsa S4 & RallyCross S1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
Pc mode but it keeps feeling wrong with everything i try
[DOUBLEPOST=1483247326][/DOUBLEPOST]Ill try some more soon hope i still get it working
I actually removed you from the sheets but obviously let me know how you will do and I'll just add you again if you are able to stay! :) Hopefully you can get it sorted!

Reactions: Nismo

Impreza.97

Semi-Pro Karter
Dec 9, 2016
So, I was looking in the calendar and... well. Bad news for me. The thing is that I'm about to join a military academy and the first month is always the hardest one. As far as I know, I won't even have time to complain about my lack of time. So I'm not sure if I'll be able to pull out during the weekends and actually complete te upcoming events. It's really sad for me since this is my first AOR league and I had a really good time with this community. However, I'll be on the lookout for the new seasons.

PS:I'm not 100% sure whether I'll participate in the other events or no. The main problem for me is actually finding a way to bring my console with me and setting up a place where I can actually play. But I'll try to come up with something.

If I in doubt, flat out!