AOR Rally League - Racenet Signup & Names | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR Rally League - Racenet Signup & Names

FOGGY #7

AOR PS4 Project CARS Champion
Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
Just Wondering what will happen to Our championship/League season opener @Monte Carlo ,if Racenet is still down . ? ;)

• Agree
Reactions: denzamo and Andoryu

DemoN

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 11, 2016
Just Wondering what will happen to Our championship/League season opener @Monte Carlo ,if Racenet is still down . ? ;)
Whatever happens, I'm sure everyone will have ample time to complete the stage. I'll discuss with coordinators tomorrow and see what's what :)

Reactions: FOGGY #7

FOGGY #7

Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
Still cant get on Racenet . Wont even let me sign in to the forum as well .Dont get this .It was fine a couple of days ago .Everything Racenet .And the computer says NO . See @Tigerkart_22 has already left your PSN id etc . But i cant get that far as it wont access ,accounts signing in page . Stumped ! Sos santa has got lost . HELP !. ;)

Tigerkart_22

AOR Podcast Quiz Multiple Winner
Premium Member
Sep 14, 2014
Still cant get on Racenet . Wont even let me sign in to the forum as well .Dont get this .It was fine a couple of days ago .Everything Racenet .And the computer says NO . See @Tigerkart_22 has already left your PSN id etc . But i cant get that far as it wont access ,accounts signing in page . Stumped ! Sos santa has got lost . HELP !. ;)
It's down for everyone as there is a server error on codemasters side. We are waiting for a fix and hoping it'll be soon.

Problem is that Codemasters haven't been too active the last few days, so we don't know if they are aware of the problem. I've posted to the codemasters forums but I haven't seen anything to say have acknowledged the problem.

FOGGY #7

Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
It's down for everyone as there is a server error on codemasters side. We are waiting for a fix and hoping it'll be soon.

Problem is that Codemasters haven't been too active the last few days, so we don't know if they are aware of the problem. I've posted to the codemasters forums but I haven't seen anything to say have acknowledged the problem.
Thanks. It seems it has happened before earlier in the year . I changed my Name on Racenet account a few days previously . So ive just Emailed them back with problem . and the ref No, they supplied me for correspondence regarding my New id on my Racenet Account . Fingers crossed . Hope there open for buisness & support . Seems i will just have to wait .:(;)

ramdrop

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Apr 26, 2015
I've just registered on the signup thread, but can't access racenet currently :p

• Agree
Reactions: Laakso

FOGGY #7

Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
Everything regarding racenet. Is back on. Not tried a stage yet. But all good so far. .;)

FOGGY #7

Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
Have you been able to login on the DiRT site?
No. .But loaded game up and our league is available in the league section of the game. .presume it automatically logs in with PSN and racenet. Our next stage has a countdown running. 5 days 15mins it's saying. .

Tigerkart_22

AOR Podcast Quiz Multiple Winner
Premium Member
Sep 14, 2014
No. .But loaded game up and our league is available in the league section of the game. .presume it automatically logs in with PSN and racenet. Our next stage has a countdown running. 5 days 15mins it's saying. .
OK! That's a positive. We just need a way to access the website so people can join the league :D

FOGGY #7

Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
OK! That's a positive. We just need a way to access the website so people can join the league :D
Yes hopefully it's all sorted by the end of today or sooner. .;) gonna try 2 stages a day. .but dreading the final 2. .good luck anyhow. .the pressure is unreal. ..lol

Hampus Soderberg

AOR PC Assetto Corsa S4 & RallyCross S1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
Unknown names on PC:
bakanosz
2Feathers
SpeeDManiac

Altho it's looking like all PC signups are all added. :)