AOR Rally Season Four - Highlights Editors Wanted! | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR Rally Season Four - Highlights Editors Wanted!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DemoN

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 11, 2016
The fourth season of the AOR Rally League is set to take place on the latest game in the series upon the release next month; DiRT 4. During season four, the highlights shown on FisiFan91's official AOR channel will continue, and today we can announce that we are vying for footage and graphics editors to take over the baton of responsibility from Co-ordinators @Race Fanatic and @DemoN F1.

Footage Editing/ Producing

To be eligible to become a producer for this season, you are required to have an editing software installed on to your PC, and have a recommended minimum 20GB free space on your hard drive to be able to ensure you're able to download all of the relevant footage for each round.

As the producer of the highlights, you will be tasked with creating the footage for: the intro, each stage of the rally, the crashes of the week and the outro. Additionally, you will have to place all of the graphics produced for the highlights into place for the final video. As the season three producer, @DemoN F1 will answer any queries you have about becoming the new highlights producer, and also help assist the new highlights producer throughout season four. This role will take approximately 4-5 hours per video, so if you are going to register your interest, please ensure that you have the availability to be able to carry out the role throughout the season.

Graphics Editing

To be eligible to become a graphics editor for this season, you are required to have the appropriate software, such as Photoshop. If you do not have Photoshop or an equivalent but are interested in this role, then you will be able to download GIMP 2.0 to design each new graphic based on existing templates. This will involve heavy co-operation with @Race Fanaticmaking the templates/designs as requested, and also @DemoN F1 to familiarise yourself with using this software. It is recommended that you have at least 10GB free space on your hard drive to ensure that you have enough space to produce all of the required graphics for each round.

As the graphics editor, you are required to produce the results, stage preview and timing graphics. As the graphics editors of season three, @Race Fanatic will help you with creating graphics on Photoshop, and @DemoN F1 will help you with using the graphic templates to be able to turn them into the final product. This role will take approximately 2-3 hours per video, so if you are going to register your interest, please ensure that you have the availability to be able to carry out the role throughout the season.

Register Your Interest

If you are interested in either of these roles, then please comment below with the role you wish to be considered for, and then be contacted by the Co-ordinators pending your application.

Last edited:

DemoN

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 11, 2016
Maybe one of our existing drivers can help the cause (sorry for the spam!)

Season 3 World Championship drivers:
@Banz @Race Fanatic @Nico @EpilepticToast @JasonMcrae @Jarod @VBR Swift @Nitramsen @Lamoracke79 @JordanMcGonigal @TRL Axeman @Edwinsimo @tha_Sup3rN0va @C-FOGARTY @Tigerkart_22 @RC Waltcynt @alexukr

Season 3 Pro Championship drivers:
@DemoN F1 @Joseph Willows @SexyDino @Sisuvoima10 @Da4thSuspect @Knor The Dragon @RBOS_00 @Meireloso @Faerge @Stimpy01 @Evilsmurf @DaveHK6 @franzbauerfranz @owigetime309 @Th3HolyMoose @Case @TheAngryK9 @Casey legend99 @VBR Dast @Soupcooler @YANAGIBASHI @khayesthe3 @bananajosh1 @Finulin @AdamC6 @KraXz @Ardo Ploomipu @B14ugzy @Andreas L @TicklishPicklewickle @Mr AlcoN @Bankai_Bullett @ChriStoffel @Desmond0313 @Erti147 @oOLukeDawsonOo @ImPacT Caliban @Rexuz @Ali Kidd @jamie-995 @dader @RoadRunner11 @chert @mallucm @Suki136 @nemaides @NCWG4 @Cheesybeanz20 @Shortbread24 @p n k @CKTheFlyingScot @The Genius @iJokeri22 @Nommie @yoan97222 @Tbk7_ @Renoldo @Dalingo @dr_green @RCFloOm @Punkrockin4220 @Helmetless Stig @GeorgiaPacific @RC Benkiwi85 @RC GaXieR @Frank Dionisio @Rimbuk95 @F1_Dan @Proulxzy68 @SK Dirty Hunter @TUSConspiracy @RedFoxsi @redwirewolf @BEGUE @VBR Hayasa @Maddog40 @RealFalcon @Sileighty80 @NBAroubin @BiscuitsHD @FleX @Willows_10 @celiodavid2b @GestirnZinker97 @Starving @Ulf Daniel Svendsen @iPro x Owen @DrCarter33 @Mahakaman @gazzawrighty12 @RaikoGordon24 @pixowsky @RatchetRacer @OCampbell @Knopels @AnToN_CheZ @Mike25

Pikes Peak Event Drivers:
@BiscuitsHD @Banz @p n k @Starving @McPhilen @RoadRunner11 @Maddog40 @RatchetRacer @Suki136 @AddictivePenguin @Ulf Daniel Svendsen @francibastiglia @DemoN F1 @RBOS_00 @alexukr @Evilsmurf @Joseph Willows @jamie-995 @mallucm @Tigerkart_22 @SolidNinjaSnake @NEILY84 @F1_Dan @FleX @bananajosh1 @Knopels @Da4thSuspect @VBR Hayasa @VBR Swift @EpilepticToast @B14ugzy @VBR Dast @TRL Axeman @blizzardwizard @The Genius @Helmetless Stig @Mahakaman @Cpl Dwayne Hicks @Lamoracke79 @tha_Sup3rN0va @TheTyrannicalDriver

Last edited:

DemoN

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 11, 2016
Put me down as a maybe for the highlights it all depends on when the season starts
OK I will contact you with more details over the weekend. Is that for being the producer or graphics editor?

owentq128

? PS4 S1 Touring Cars Elite Champion
Jan 13, 2014
If happy to with producing you need someone help out. Ill fair amount of free time from 9th june onwards due to finishing my media college course.

DemoN

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 11, 2016
UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

No more producer applications can be submitted. We now need to prioritise the graphical editor position.

Guylussac

Formula Karter
May 18, 2017
I'm an Art Director & Motion Graphics Artist. I think I'm the best candidate for both fields :D.
But I have some questions of course. I put a link below for my old work(3-4 years)

Maybe I can animate some templates for intros, outros and lower third etc.
But unfortunately I can't edit the whole season because of heavy working :(

Contact me if you need any help. Small or big. I'll be happy to help. I'm watching AOR for years.

Cheers

Reactions: DemoN

DemoN

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 11, 2016
I'm an Art Director & Motion Graphics Artist. I think I'm the best candidate for both fields :D.
But I have some questions of course. I put a link below for my old work(3-4 years)

Maybe I can animate some templates for intros, outros and lower third etc.
But unfortunately I can't edit the whole season because of heavy working :(

Contact me if you need any help. Small or big. I'll be happy to help. I'm watching AOR for years.

Cheers
Again, I will contact you over the weekend. Since we have all bases covered now all being well, I an now going to close this thread. Quite a team we could be bringing to DiRT 4!

Status
Not open for further replies.