PC - AOR RallyCross Round 1 - Montalegre [22/08/2017 - 8PM UK Time] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR RallyCross Round 1 - Montalegre [22/08/2017 - 8PM UK Time]

Ritchee

Pro Karter
Jun 13, 2017
I have it, but Twitch cut the sound sometimes randomly for no viable reason (copyright sound in the middle of a race ?!) :(

• Informative
Reactions: DemoN

Jess

DiRT Coordinator
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
AOR Commentator
Jun 4, 2017
@DemoN RX I will get it edited by tomorrow afternoon xo Is that OK? Just game sound right?

DemoN

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 11, 2016
@DemoN RX I will get it edited by tomorrow afternoon xo Is that OK? Just game sound right?
Yes please, that'd be brilliant!

Also, am I right in assuming you're female? You might be the only one in RX in that case.

:)

Jess

DiRT Coordinator
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
AOR Commentator
Jun 4, 2017
Yes please, that'd be brilliant!

Also, am I right in assuming you're female? You might be the only one in RX in that case.

:)
Yes I am female :) And thank you. I swear people will comment at how slow I was lool but oh well ;)

DemoN

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 11, 2016
Yes I am female :) And thank you. I swear people will comment at how slow I was lool but oh well ;)
Everyone has to start somewhere, and at the end of the day if we're enjoying it then we're all winners really (without sounding like a cliché). Are you on the pad or the wheel?

Jess

DiRT Coordinator
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
AOR Commentator
Jun 4, 2017
Everyone has to start somewhere, and at the end of the day if we're enjoying it then we're all winners really (without sounding like a cliché). Are you on the pad or the wheel?
I was using a wheel :) Still getting used to it (seeing what settings are good for Dirt 4).

gutai_marci

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 9, 2017
Honestly never in my mind would have thought that I would be racing for the win in this league, so to get the first W of the season is pretty sweet m'dudes. I would like to thank all the officiators for putting this together, nice and coordinated work y'all. But the finals started a bit too late mybe if the heats would start 30mins earlier so it isnt that hard to get up in the next morning would be nice.
Well, the Polo last season was the problem.
What do you mean? The Fiesta is one of the slowest cars on avg. if you look at the leaderboards and the Seat is the fastest y'know :)

Ritchee

Pro Karter
Jun 13, 2017
Nice round yesterday night ! As expected is was tough, as always in Montalegre ! The start is probably the most important of the season here. Like in season 1 I miss the podium but I'm ok with this 4th place. I had chance sometimes yesterday, particulary in Semi Finals against @SereneLogic. He made a nice joker and exit in front of me. Cant pass him until the last lap. Wheel problem for him it seems, but I take the only chance to overtake. Probably the nicest one since I drive in AOR and got my ticket to the final. Again, a nice battle with @PotisMan during 2 laps. Sorry btw for my hare entry in the joker, made a sweepery and hit you, but I slow down to let you exit in front of me ;).

Congrats to @gutai_marci for this win, nice driving ! Same for @BarriKimi and @Nightwatch !
See you in Lydden Hill lads !

Every races here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLaD9JAcO23FUKgAsDh0jl4o_lgdfQqMVF (sorry for sound trouble, twitch **** copyright detection)

Ritchee.

Reactions: PotisMan and DemoN

BarriKimi

F1 Reserve Driver
Jan 13, 2014
Honestly never in my mind would have thought that I would be racing for the win in this league, so to get the first W of the season is pretty sweet m'dudes. I would like to thank all the officiators for putting this together, nice and coordinated work y'all. But the finals started a bit too late mybe if the heats would start 30mins earlier so it isnt that hard to get up in the next morning would be nice.
What do you mean? The Fiesta is one of the slowest cars on avg. if you look at the leaderboards and the Seat is the fastest y'know :)
Last season with the Polo i was in 0 final and by best result in a semi final was a 4th place :angelic:

Now with the Seat i'm in final and in battle for the win lol.