Round 2 - Lydden Hill
AOR RallyCross Season 2

round2.png

Round Information:
Date:
Tuesday 29th August
Heat Announcement: 6PM BST
Round Start: 8PM BST

Please ensure that you are online for the duration of the round, and awaiting a lobby invite from your lobby host and/or race officiator at 8PM BST. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings:
If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look HERE.

No-shows:
If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread at least 3 hours before the announcement of the heats and round schedule. Note the rules of participation HERE.

Important Links
League Information
League Rules
Calendar

Ritchee

Pro Karter
Jun 13, 2017
Lydden Hill, so first point my teammate @Julien is back and we will have 2 cars. The track is a fast one, I like it and hope a good result here. Last season I was downgraded from the 1st place by stewards decision... this season the level and the rain will make it more difficult again ! Unfortunalty we have not been able to train on this track recently, so lets hope the hard training of season 1 will not be forgetten.

Pinhead Spiky

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Feb 23, 2017
I was pretty slow when we raced here last season. Found myself struggling to be within the pace of the guys upfront, But after doing several practice laps on the track in the past few days, it really began to grow on me and I managed to shave off about half a second to a second in my laptimes. Now confidence is high and I'm hoping to finish in the podium or maybe even win the whole thing!

Ritchee

Pro Karter
Jun 13, 2017
Welcome Andreas ! Average between 37.5 and 38.0 Personal best 37.2

Send with Samsung Galaxy S8 using Tapatalk

Julien

Semi-Pro Karter
Jun 13, 2017
Hello Drivers & Welcome to new drivers,

First race for me in this 2nd season, I haven't really played dirt since the end of the season one so we will see...
The level seems even better this season, it's great !

Maddog40

Assist 2 Legend
Feb 13, 2017
If Only I had decided facing the correct way at the penultimate corner in Heat 2 was a good decision....

• Funny
Reactions: PotisMan