PC - AOR RallyCross Round 2 - Lydden Hill [29/08/17] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR RallyCross Round 2 - Lydden Hill [29/08/17]

Pinhead Spiky

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Feb 23, 2017
Ok a better in-sight of what happened to me in the event. I had some really bad stuttering as some of you saw in the heat races. Kinda ruined it for me but am amazed how I still managed to get a front row position in the semifinal.

Sadly I blew off the semifinal pretty bad by jumping before the green lights. But I had a fun time chasing @Ritchee for the lead before I had to take my extra joker.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ritchee

gutai_marci

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 9, 2017
I lucked into this win I feel like, everybody who was faster than me in the dry, got screwed over in some way in the wet. It was awesome to see Ritchee on the pole tho, he is with a controller! Unbelievable :O

• Friendly
Reactions: Ritchee

Maddog40

Assist 2 Legend
Feb 13, 2017
Annoyingly, that's the end of my season. College life restarts soon, and I'll be stuck all week an hour from home with a laptop that can barely run steam let alone DiRT 4 :p

Once again, had some good fun despite being in my own (slow) pace bracket most of the time :p Thanks once again go to fellow officiators @Ritchee (I GOT IT RIGHT) and @SereneLogic as well as @frankodrose for his work co-ordinating the league and finally @DemoN RX for setting it all up.

Have fun for the rest of the season lads :)

frankodrose

F1 Champion
Jun 13, 2016
Annoyingly, that's the end of my season. College life restarts soon, and I'll be stuck all week an hour from home with a laptop that can barely run steam let alone DiRT 4 :p

Once again, had some good fun despite being in my own (slow) pace bracket most of the time :p Thanks once again go to fellow officiators @Ritchee (I GOT IT RIGHT) and @SereneLogic as well as @frankodrose for his work co-ordinating the league and finally @DemoN RX for setting it all up.

Have fun for the rest of the season lads :)
We willl miss you :sorry:

• Friend
Reactions: Maddog40

Ritchee

Pro Karter
Jun 13, 2017
Like in S01, I did the same position in Montalegre and now Lydden Hill :lol:. And that's a nice one: P2 ! First win in semi-final too :) ! It was a very tricky race, nice battles with @BarriKimi and @RoadRunner11. Then pole for the final, the first 3 laps were hot with @gutai_marci . Thank you for your compliment btw and congrats for this win ! The bad point is that @Julien wasn't in final for the first time, but we expect to improve performances for the team. Congrats to @Andreas Zetterlund for his first podium too ;) !

Want to apologize to @PotisMan, I miss a little my T1 during your joker lap and I was a too close of your exit after your jump. Not the best apex.
We will miss you @Maddog40. Hope to see you soon !

See you in Hell lads !

Reactions: Pinhead Spiky