PC - AOR RallyCross Round 3 - Hell [05/09/2017 - 8PM UK Time] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR RallyCross Round 3 - Hell [05/09/2017 - 8PM UK Time]

DemoN

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 11, 2016
Round 3 - Hell
AOR RallyCross Season 2

Round Information:
Date:
Tuesday 5th September
Heat Announcement: 6PM BST
Round Start: 8PM BST

Please ensure that you are online for the duration of the round, and awaiting a lobby invite from your lobby host and/or race officiator at 8PM BST. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings:
If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look HERE.

No-shows:
If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread at least 3 hours before the announcement of the heats and round schedule. Note the rules of participation HERE.

Important Links
League Information
League Rules
Calendar

gutai_marci

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 9, 2017
Hey Toots! I wont be able to participate in this round, since I will be at school camp in Slovenia, will be back for Round no.4 :D have fun and see y'all later.

• Informative
Reactions: DemoN

Pinhead Spiky

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Feb 23, 2017
Finally getting into one of my better tracks of the season. Managed to crack into the 33's in laptimes during one of my test sessions on the track, so I'm feeling pretty good and hope it leads to the result I'm aiming for. :)

Andreas Zetterlund

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 24, 2017
Guys! How do you go so freaking fast in Hell? I can't break 34.4. Here's a pic from my practice run, just beating this track but i can't find anymore time, and for sure not going to find another whole second!

[DOUBLEPOST=1504629090][/DOUBLEPOST]

BarriKimi

F1 Reserve Driver
Jan 13, 2014
Well.

My worst track on the calendar, result as expected. Tried a bit of strategy but Jess divebomb from hell in heat 2 ruined all my strategy. The semi i fucked up myself on the jump ( just wand to let space to Julien ), nearly took him with me.

The orga was the better we have since Race 1 Season 1. My excel really helped a lot to have less wait time between races. For the first time we were on time ! Then comes SF1... :wtf:

• Agree
Reactions: Ritchee

Pinhead Spiky

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Feb 23, 2017
Pretty miraculous that I even made it to the finals given I had to miss the first heat race, let alone winning the semi starting dead last on the grid. Had the win in sights but unfortunately someone outright slammed me when I clearly had the line to take the normal lap. Somehow made a comeback to second, but I felt I was robbed bigtime.

Last edited:

Ritchee

Pro Karter
Jun 13, 2017
What a drama last night... The circuit ended up well by its name: Hell.
After a correct and clean Heat 1. An amazing Heat 2, with 4 laps with 4 cars door-to-door ! One of my best AOR race.
Then semis.. 1st episode of the drama: 1st one cancelled by green lights bug after 1 lap. Redo and then an nice semi, the pace was good, a strong second semi win for me. Few minutes, and debate after, needed to redo it again. Quite desapointed with this, I think it was not necessary. We redo a 3rd time: P2. But a very big respect and thanks to @PotisMan who's agree to keep the results of the second semi for me and @SereneLogic. Great spirit, thanks !

So here we are,final with my second pole, teammate is here, we established a strategy about the joker, good start for us but in lap 2. Big mistake from my part :banghead::banghead:, misundertsanding about the joker with @Julien, position, speed push me to try a pass bewteen him and @PotisMan. But to late... and huge crash in his rear right, destroying his wheel and our chances of podium :arghh::sorry:. Again apologises to him for this(n).

We take pink livery spirit of Force India (F1), but didnt expect to have same internal issues with crash between drivers ^^

Every races here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLaD9JAcO23FUKgAsDh0jl4o_lgdfQqMVF

Reactions: PotisMan

Andreas Zetterlund

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 24, 2017
Holy **** that heat 2 was more hectic than I thought it was haha, I knew I had cars behind me trying to get past in every corners but that you guys were fighting that hard I had no idea haha. good race guys, never had my heart beat so fast from a virtual race!

Ranger

S12 AOR PC F1 Split 3 Champion
Premium Member
Dec 27, 2014
Finished every race, **** yeah!