XB1 - AOR RallyCross Round 4 - Holjes [03/10/17 - 8PM UK] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR RallyCross Round 4 - Holjes [03/10/17 - 8PM UK]

DemoN

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 11, 2016
Round 4 - Holjes
AOR RallyCross Season 2

round4.png

Round Information:
Date:
Tuesday 3rd September October
Heat Announcement: 6PM BST
Round Start: 8PM BST

Please ensure that you are online for the duration of the round, and awaiting a lobby invite from your lobby host and/or race officiator at 8PM BST. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings:
If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look HERE.

No-shows:
If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread at least 3 hours before the announcement of the heats and round schedule. Note the rules of participation HERE.

Important Links
League Information
League Rules
Calendar

Unavailable:
@Im_an_eagle
@James / Infiniti (Maybe)

Last edited by a moderator:

Hayden_430

One Massive Faff
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 15, 2017
Unfortunately I'm unavailable to race this week, got a match on Tuesday now so won't be able to make it
Should be fine for the last round!!

• Winner
Reactions: Da4thSuspect

DemoN

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 11, 2016
Unfortunately I'm unavailable to race this week, got a match on Tuesday now so won't be able to make it
Should be fine for the last round!!
In that case just let it be known for F1 esports too. You're not allowed to race if you can't do every round, which has prevented me from doing it too

Reactions: Hayden_430

NoahDJR

AOR XB1 GT3 Pro S8 Champion
Aug 22, 2016
@EP3 Murphy
Sorry but that F1 ESport races have priority for me :/
So that means that this is it for me this season!

Was great to have race you all this season and I hope that I will meet you guys again the one of the following RX season's! ;)

Reactions: ThatDoubleW

Hayden_430

One Massive Faff
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 15, 2017
In that case just let it be known for F1 esports too. You're not allowed to race if you can't do every round, which has prevented me from doing it too
Yeah I know that I'd need to let them know , will do when I get home, sucks as I wanted to give it a go and sucks that I now miss rally cross too.

TchoukMaster22

? XB1 S1 Touring Cars Pro Champion
Jun 13, 2017
Sorry guys but I'm going to have to pull out of this evening race. Had to rush to hospital with family issue. Back for next weeks race hopefully

• Informative
Reactions: Da4thSuspect

Da4thSuspect

Project CARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
OK so apologies to everyone who's left. After some discussions with the Dirt Coordinators, tonights event will be postoned by a week due to a very low turnout.

@DemoN RX

• Informative
Reactions: ThatDoubleW

Iceberg

F1 Senna Equivalent
Aug 9, 2016
It's race day and i have updated our schedule for this race tonight if you see your name on the schedule and you can't race or you can race but you don't see your name on the schedule, inform me as soon as possible please, also officiators send your heats results photos for me ;)
https://apexonlineracing.com/community/threads/round-4-holjes-schedule-thread.24619/

@Hayden_430 @Knopels @James / Infiniti @Im_an_eagle @F1x SPEED @TchoukMaster22 @RC xTr3m @kameron davey @Troyfmcg @iBluffA @JordanMcGonigal @Danglyciano @Jarmin @Da4thSuspect @Sean

Last edited:

James / Infiniti

Formula 3 1st Driver
Mar 14, 2016
that was scary. On the run to turn 1 i realised my wheel wasn't steering and i was on the inside so i had to grab my controller and use that for the first lap then pull the batteries out and switch back to the wheel