PC - AOR RallyCross Round 4 - Holjes [12/09/2017 - 8PM UK Time] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR RallyCross Round 4 - Holjes [12/09/2017 - 8PM UK Time]

DemoN

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 11, 2016
Round 4 - Holjes
AOR RallyCross Season 2

round4.png

Round Information:
Date:
Tuesday 12th September
Heat Announcement: 6PM BST
Round Start: 8PM BST

Please ensure that you are online for the duration of the round, and awaiting a lobby invite from your lobby host and/or race officiator at 8PM BST. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings:
If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look HERE.

No-shows:
If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread at least 3 hours before the announcement of the heats and round schedule. Note the rules of participation HERE.

Important Links
League Information
League Rules
Calendar

gutai_marci

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 9, 2017
Just to make sure, I am back! Will try my best to stay sharp in the night hours even though I have classes from 7:30 on Tuesdays :)

Pinhead Spiky

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Feb 23, 2017
@DemoN RX @frankodrose

Sadly I won't be able to race this event as I have to attend handball tryouts in my school. Good luck to those racing!

BTW, is there an expected timeframe for the updated championship results? Really wanna see where we stack up at the moment...

DemoN

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 11, 2016
@DemoN RX @frankodrose

Sadly I won't be able to race this event as I have to attend handball tryouts in my school. Good luck to those racing!

BTW, is there an expected timeframe for the updated championship results? Really wanna see where we stack up at the moment...
I PROMISE I'll have it done by the end of the weekend. If it isn't there then you all have permission to spam me.

Had a lot on and now back into editing for round 2 of the highlights wooooooooo

Reactions: Pinhead Spiky

PotisMan

Pro Karter
Aug 18, 2017
I PROMISE I'll have it done by the end of the weekend. If it isn't there then you all have permission to spam me.

Had a lot on and now back into editing for round 2 of the highlights wooooooooo
Sooooo... where are the standings? o_O

DemoN

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 11, 2016
Just to update guys, the points are 90% done, I'm just waiting on screenshots of three results so I can post them.

Unfortunately they're without the race times again like last season; if I get time this week I will add them in.

• Optimistic

DemoN

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 11, 2016
You can now view the points in the results and standings thread guys. Not fully formatted but at least the points are there for you now. Will try to get it all formatted soon when I have time.

Apologies for the long delay.

PotisMan

Pro Karter
Aug 18, 2017
You can now view the points in the results and standings thread guys. Not fully formatted but at least the points are there for you now. Will try to get it all formatted soon when I have time.

Apologies for the long delay.
"Need permission" :/

Pinhead Spiky

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Feb 23, 2017
Man sucks so bad that my PC cocked up during the whole event. Never experienced stuttering this bad. Had great pace in the first heat. Then the game kicked me out of my second heat and I experienced more issues in the semi and had to fight from the back. Disappointing, really would love to end my season with some great battles and a decent result. But that just killed it for me :(

EDIT: That also was my last race of the season. So all the best to those competing in Loheac!

Last edited:
  • Friendly
Reactions: Ritchee