XB1 - AOR RallyCross Round 5 - Loheac [17/10/17 8PM UK Time] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR RallyCross Round 5 - Loheac [17/10/17 8PM UK Time]

• We are aware of some functionality issues with the forums at present. These are being looked into. Feel free to use the bug reports thread to report any issues you encounter. Thanks! :)

Iceberg

F1 Senna Equivalent
Aug 9, 2016
Round 5 - Lohéac
AOR RallyCross Season 1

Round Information:
Date:
Tuesday 17th October
Heat Announcement: 6PM BST
Round Start: 8PM BST

Please ensure that you are online for the duration of the round, and awaiting a lobby invite from your lobby host and/or race officiator at 8PM BST. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings:
If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look HERE.

No-shows:
If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread at least 3 hours before the announcement of the heats and round schedule. Note the rules of participation HERE.

Important Links
League Information
League Rules
Calendar

Last edited:

Jarmin

Formula 4 1st Driver
Feb 14, 2017
Sorry guys I can no longer race Tuesday nights as have changed football team and train Tuesdays so will have to withdraw from this , thank you for the amazing experience in both the seasons I really enjoyed it and the way it was organised

• Informative
Reactions: Iceberg

Iceberg

F1 Senna Equivalent
Aug 9, 2016
Actually thinking about it more, it's probably better to just postpone it for next week, because low show up numbers and because some of us might want to watch F1 esports livestream

James / Infiniti

Formula 3 1st Driver
Mar 14, 2016
I'm sorry but I can't do this, when i signed up I was expecting the season to be finished by now and I need to the sleep since i have to get up ridiculously early + the leg injury doesn't make this much fun.

Iceberg

F1 Senna Equivalent
Aug 9, 2016