PC - AOR RallyCross Round 5 - Loheac [19/09/17 8PM UK Time] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR RallyCross Round 5 - Loheac [19/09/17 8PM UK Time]

DemoN

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 11, 2016
Round 5 - Lohéac
AOR RallyCross Season 1

Round Information:
Date:
Tuesday 19th September
Heat Announcement: 6PM BST
Round Start: 8PM BST

Please ensure that you are online for the duration of the round, and awaiting a lobby invite from your lobby host and/or race officiator at 8PM BST. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings:
If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look HERE.

No-shows:
If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread at least 3 hours before the announcement of the heats and round schedule. Note the rules of participation HERE.

Important Links
League Information
League Rules
Calendar

BarriKimi

F1 Reserve Driver
Jan 13, 2014
So the one in the top that drives the best today wins the whole thing :)
Standings can change a lot after the heats.

but tbf Ritchee and me need a perfect evening. And when i saw heat 1 there is gonna be big championship implications if crashes or collisions.

Ranger

S12 AOR PC F1 Split 3 Champion
Premium Member
Dec 27, 2014
Damn I can't make this.

I'm literally just home from work and have a ton of stuff to get sorted.

Sorry guys, I forgot all about it when I was offered overtime.

BarriKimi

F1 Reserve Driver
Jan 13, 2014
I was a dirty racer apparently in this final:stop:

That was a nice championship battle till the end.

Last edited:

Ritchee

Pro Karter
Jun 13, 2017
Finally got my first victory :D ! (after the one I lost after stewards decision in season one).
At home circuit btw, Loheac, wich is nice ! What a tight end for the championship ! Finally... TIE between me and @gutai_marci but finally he got the title by number of victory. Congratulation to him ! It was very nice to fight with ! Congrats to @SereneLogic & @BarriKimi for the constructor title ! Good job guys

Thanks everyone for this season, for the fun you applied in this league and the time you passed for the organisation !

• Winner
Reactions: Pinhead Spiky