PC AOR RallyCross Season 2 Main Thread

SereneLogic

DiRT Coordinator
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Rocket League Cod
Premium Member
Feb 6, 2017
All in all a very entertaining season, especially compared to Season 1 where there were almost no battles whatsoever.
I want to congratulate all of you for participating in this season and making it so fun to drive. I also want to congratulate @gutai_marci on his championship victory, and @Ritchee and @Julien for their amazing constructors battle. I'm sure they'll be back in the race for it next season. I also want to thank our coördinator @frankodrose and @DemoN for their incredibly effort. I also want to congratulate @Maddog40 , @BarriKimi and @frankodrose again for their officiating, we couldn't have done it without you. And last but not least, I'd like to thank @BarriKimi for his setups and being the first drive of this initially joke team :p I'll surely be back next season, I hope to see you all back too, if it's anything as good as this season, we're in for a threat

@Andreas Zetterlund @Julien @Ritchee @frankodrose @Colin H66 @Jess @RoadRunner11 @BarriKimi @Nightwatch @gutai_marci @PotisMan @Ranger @Tom Lippmann

SereneLogic

DiRT Coordinator
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Rocket League Cod
Premium Member
Feb 6, 2017
Season 3 might take a while, just so everyone knows. Demon and Frank, 2 of the Coördinators have stepped down and it'll probably take some time to find new Coördinators, in the mean time you all are free to practice and prepare for Season 3, so that it may be the best season yet. And whether we're Coördinators, Officatiors or just regular drivers, we'll make sure it does.

• Informative
Reactions: Pinhead Spiky

SereneLogic

DiRT Coordinator
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Rocket League Cod
Premium Member
Feb 6, 2017
...was gonna add to my original post. I can be one of the officiators to manage the RX League if needed as I really would love for it to continue. Don't know who to ask though...

@SereneLogic @frankodrose @DemoN
I'll be taking over where @DemoN and @frankodrose left off. As with every season you'll be able to note down whether or not you'd want to take part as an Officiator. This thread will probably drop in the early weeks of October. I'll make sure to keep everyone notified.

SereneLogic

DiRT Coordinator
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Rocket League Cod
Premium Member
Feb 6, 2017
Yeah I suppose I'm still needed for that so I'll make time for it tomorrow. Would be nice if @SereneLogic would be able to inform me of a list of all the errors in the current standings he has noticed too.
@BarriKimi has documentated all the results since he already had Hell and Höljes saved on an excell-file. For the standings we corrected you'll have to contact him. However, I'll forward a message to him and ask for the results and standings.

DemoN

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 11, 2016
I'll be taking over where @DemoN and @frankodrose left off. As with every season you'll be able to note down whether or not you'd want to take part as an Officiator. This thread will probably drop in the early weeks of October. I'll make sure to keep everyone notified.
I'll most likely sign up if there is enough interest. I'm always here to help if needed.

BarriKimi

F1 Reserve Driver
Jan 13, 2014
@BarriKimi has documentated all the results since he already had Hell and Höljes saved on an excell-file. For the standings we corrected you'll have to contact him. However, I'll forward a message to him and ask for the results and standings.
Tomorrow or ban from AOR. :whistle: