Rocket League Cod
- Feb 6, 2017
This thread contains general information about the AOR RallyCross Leagues on all platforms (XB1, PS4 and PC), such as league structure, assist restrictions etc.
- League setup: The RallyCross league is separated for each platform unlike the Rally league, and will feature the single tier on each (unless an unexpectedly high volume of sign ups occur).
- RallyCross format: The season will consist of 5 rounds on the full circuit of each of the different RallyCross locations on the game (Lydden Hill, Lohéac, Hell, Montalegre and Holjes). Each round will consist of two 4 lap heats, two 6 lap semi finals (two races made up of the 12 highest scorers from the heat stage), and one 6 lap final (made up of the top 3 finishers from each semi final).
- Day/time: Each event will take place on a Tuesday from 8PM BST, and a schedule of the plans for the event will be announced by the league coordinator by 6PM BST according to the amount of participants for each event.
● Sign-up opens: 08/08/17
● Season begins: 22/08/17
● Season duration: 5 weeks
● Seasond ends: 19/09/17
● League Rules
● Sign Up
● Overview of which driving assists are available in each tier
● Points System
● DNF / DNS
● Championship Standings
Who to Contact
● Overview of the members involved with running the leagues