AOR rF2 is back for 2020! Formula E interest thread! | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR rF2 is back for 2020! Formula E interest thread!

Sam Carpenter

Reigning rFactor 2 Monday League Champion
Staff member
rFactor2 Coordinator
Nov 16, 2017
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, PLEASE JUST LEAVE A REPLY BELOW, SAYING ANYTHING!

Hi everyone, I thought I'd just post a little something to let you know in advance that we're not all dead, and we are planning a return.

We know that Seasons 2 and 3 of rF2 F1 didn't end on the best note, and in conjunction with other recent events we decided it would be best if the rF2 coordinator team took some time away and came back fresh in 2020 with something new and fun.

We are announcing a Formula E League.

AOR Formula E forum post.png

This championship will use the Gen2 Formula E car, which is available to purchase on the Steam Marketplace. We will be racing at real Formula E tracks, some of which are default licensed content and some you will need to download from independent creators on the Steam Workshop.

Total Price to compete: £11.03 GBP

We hope for this to be a more casual experience, with a shorter calendar, to get us all back in the swing of things before F1 makes a return. We also have multiple alternative plans for coming seasons and will be listening to the drivers and fans to help shape this coming year. We hope to get a lot of feedback from you guys and make 2020 a return to the fun league racing experience we were always aiming for! (No constant pit line penalty points from now we promise!)

DOWNLOAD LINKS BELOW:

Formula E Race Bundle

Zurich
Berlin AIrport
Berlin City
Paris
Punta del Este
New York
(Hong Kong and Monte Carlo come with the Formula E Race Bundle)

Last edited:

Faerge

DiRT Coordinator
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Rocket League Cod
Premium Member
Jan 4, 2017
Hmmm, Formula E and league racing... like the IRL thing isn't chaotic enough.... You have my interest

Reactions: EikeSky

Haydn

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
rFactor2 Coordinator
Dec 27, 2015
Depending on day yes

EikeSky

Formula 4 2nd Driver
AOR Commentator
Oct 4, 2017
Been waiting for something like this. If not racing it, I'll certainly look in to giving it coverage on the YouTube channel

Craig Baxter

rFactor2 Coordinator
Staff member
rFactor2 Coordinator
Apr 7, 2014
Signup Thread is now open!