rFactor 2 - AOR rFactor 2 Endurance Events Announcement! | ApexOnlineRacing.com

rFactor 2 AOR rFactor 2 Endurance Events Announcement!

Endurance Leagues.jpg

Today AOR can announce that following the popular announcement of the F2 league, we will now also be hosting a variety of endurance events on rFactor 2 as well!

These events will likely replicate races that occur such as Alonso's race at Daytona and of course, the legendary Le Mans 24 hours. Race distances this long are totally unprecedented in AOR, making the introduction of these events all the more exciting! To compete in these events you do not have to be participating in an existing rFactor league in AOR, you merely have to have an account and abide by the rules stipulated for each event with your respective team mates. The day that these events will normally take place on are Saturday, going into Sunday if the event is 12 or 24 hours long.

If you have any ideas for how these events can be made as good as possible then please contact @DemoN, who will entertain all of your ideas. For now though, stay tuned for the announcement of our first event (SOON!), and check out our Formula 2 league (reserve spaces available only).

Last edited by a moderator:

Comments

Taz

F1 Coordinator
Staff Member
F1 Coordinator
rFactor2 Coordinator
Dec 27, 2016
When i actually know the cars and tracks i will come back with some ideas :cool:

EVR Matt212

1 Time XB1 Rookie League & Christmas Cup Champion
Staff Member
F1 Coordinator
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
DA Coordinator
May 5, 2015
I AM SO HYPED FOR THIS

n0body_

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jun 19, 2017
Everyone is going to be buying the GT3 pack, huh :p

Era

rFactor2 Coordinator
Staff Member
rFactor2 Coordinator
May 14, 2015
Thats a good thing, looking forward to it :)

Raven

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Jan 15, 2014
Ummmm.... you can almost surely count me in for this!

EVR Morvic

Reigning AOR PC GT Endurance Champion
Staff Member
AC Coordinator
DiRT Coordinator
Feb 25, 2016
Okay I'm definetely instersted now, but what cars would that be? GT3's from official DLC's or URD? I'd just want to know to see if I have to save a bit more money on the game.

DemoN

rFactor 2 General Overseer
Staff Member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 11, 2016
Okay I'm definetely instersted now, but what cars would that be? GT3's from official DLC's or URD? I'd just want to know to see if I have to save a bit more money on the game.
Will try to determine this first with the coordinating team and get back to you :)

n0body_

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jun 19, 2017
Another thing, will this be GT + LMP1, or just GT?

DemoN

Staff Member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 11, 2016
Another thing, will this be GT + LMP1, or just GT?
Not going to confirm anything yet, but will most likely be more than one class available.

Timp

Reigning S14 AOR PC F2 Sprint Champion
Jan 4, 2017
Im interested, i need to buy the game first tho :D

DemoN

Staff Member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 11, 2016

xMinxG

Formula 3 Test Driver
Apr 1, 2016
YES YES YES YES YEEESSSS!....if we were on the first. But very excited for this!

Alilong

Pro Karter
Jan 23, 2016
I would seriously recommend Enduracers over the URD PX&GT mod. URD has serious balancing issues from stock, and the setups you have to run to be fast in URD are ludicrous. Enduracers however is in my opinion much more enjoyable to drive and much much easier to setup.

SmokingPuppy841

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Oct 24, 2016
Just wondering what dates you'd be looking at as a clash with other leagues is so likelay if you are looking at 12 or 24 hour or even if you didn't clash if a league race started just a couple of hours after one of these races ends people may not be able to do both to a high quality.

DemoN

Staff Member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 11, 2016
Just wondering what dates you'd be looking at as a clash with other leagues is so likelay if you are looking at 12 or 24 hour or even if you didn't clash if a league race started just a couple of hours after one of these races ends people may not be able to do both to a high quality.
We'll be releasing a calendar for 2018 soon along with the sign-ups for the first one! :)