AOR Rocket League Championship 2018 - Live Broadcasts Announcement | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR Rocket League Championship 2018 - Live Broadcasts Announcement

SereneLogic

DiRT Coordinator
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Rocket League Cod
Premium Member
Feb 6, 2017
Introduction
After widespread demands from both participants and spectators alike, AOR has decided to start streaming its Rocket League tournaments as much as possible. These live broadcasts will be held on AOR's Youtube Channel and will be commentated by @King-kodiak. These livestreams will be held on Saturdays, starting a 7:30PM UK Time.

Match Planning
We'll try to provide everyone with fun and entertaining broadcasts, consisting out of good commentary and as many matches as possible. However it's not mandatory to have your match during the broadcast, as it's still possible either of the 2 teams simply aren't available at the time of the broadcast. Please notify a @Rocket League Coordinator as soon as possible, preferably 3+ days before the stream of this.

If you and your opponents have come to terms about when you are able to play and it so happens that you both can play in a broadcast, please contact a @Rocket League Coordinator with the available match slots both you and your opponents are able to play in. We'll then see if these slots are available and which fits the best with other matches. We'll try to post a stream schedule with the determined match slots at least 1 day before the stream commences.

The aforementioned match slots for each stream are handed out at least a week before the stream starts, for example the match slots for the first stream, which will be held on January 19th 2019, are as follows:

• Match Slot 1: 7:30PM - 8:15PM
  • Match Slot 2: 8:15PM - 9:00PM
  • Match Slot 3: 9:00PM - 9:45PM
  • Match Slot 4: 9:45PM - 10:30PM

Match Recording
If by any means your team isn't scheduled to be on stream, whether that be because of your own schedule, your opponents' schedule or a filled up stream, we still would like to have some form of video material in regards to your matches played. Therefor we ask that you record your match at all times, either personally or have a third party spectate and record for you. Preferably we'd love to see a recording from a spectating third party. Such third party could be a @Rocket League Coordinator, @King-kodiak or any other participating team. After that any such recording would have to be sent to a @Rocket League Coordinator or @King-kodiak.

We'd greatly appreciate if you take this into mind when scheduling your matches, always try to arrange a third spectating party. This would greatly help us cover the tournament on our broadcasts.

Stream Schedule
The dates and times at which the streams will be held are as follows:

• February 2nd
  • February 9th
  • February 16th

Last edited:

Jess

Premium Member
Premium Member
AOR Commentator
Jun 4, 2017
Glad that these matches are going to be broadcasted. Very looking forward to it, especially with @King-kodiak's commentary :)

Deerladog

GP2 1st Driver
Aug 24, 2017
Failing that you shall be provided with a top quality Doggu™ stream ;)

SereneLogic

DiRT Coordinator
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Rocket League Cod
Premium Member
Feb 6, 2017

langman17

Formula Karter
Feb 24, 2017
Yeah so @LCR Apex cant do Saturday, meaning we can’t get it streamed unfortunately, I’ll make sure @Restive streams our match though so we have some footage

SereneLogic

DiRT Coordinator
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Rocket League Cod
Premium Member
Feb 6, 2017

Jess

Premium Member
Premium Member
AOR Commentator
Jun 4, 2017
Final reminder that tomorrow is a stream and we've still got 3 MAtch Slots open, considering I haven't heard from anyone sending recordings our way.

@Rlfrosty @Lexxa @NathanAvie @Thorn @Killian2004 @Hayden_430 @V vizualize V @TheChiefs17 @Gravity @Finnerswinners @BlueFalcon761 @AbsoLutLoL @Jess @Shippy1052 @xxxBEASTINGxxx @Meloni88 @Amazed oT @Flatterpus1
LR2 isnt streamed this week right? Thats why I didnt reply :). We wouldnt of been able to make tomorrow anyway, but we will record our matches.

SereneLogic

DiRT Coordinator
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Rocket League Cod
Premium Member
Feb 6, 2017
LR2 isnt streamed this week right? Thats why I didnt reply :). We wouldnt of been able to make tomorrow anyway, but we will record our matches.
Any match can be streamed if it's in that week, it's just that upper bracket always has priority

SereneLogic

DiRT Coordinator
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Rocket League Cod
Premium Member
Feb 6, 2017
@Jess Try recording pure gameplay without commentary or anything from a spectator's perspective if possible. Can always ask me to hop in the lobby if I'm free. We can always broadcast those matches next week if we have room :)

Hayden_430

One Massive Faff
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
DiRT Coordinator
Mar 15, 2017

SereneLogic

DiRT Coordinator
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Rocket League Cod
Premium Member
Feb 6, 2017
I think its at half 10 tonight uk time.
At the very least I'll be able to be there to record, please use the lobby and password details from the match thread and I should be able to join. Please don't start until either me or Kodiak has joined. :)

SereneLogic

DiRT Coordinator
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Rocket League Cod
Premium Member
Feb 6, 2017
@Rlfrosty @Lexxa @NathanAvie @Thorn @Killian2004 @Hayden_430 @V vizualize V @TheChiefs17 @Gravity @Finnerswinners @BlueFalcon761 @AbsoLutLoL @Jess @Shippy1052 @xxxBEASTINGxxx @Meloni88 @Amazed oT @Flatterpus1 @Deerladog @RogueSamurai @Synt @Sgarky @Kjgamer3 @matt1358

Just letting you all know the stream of January 19th has been cancelled due to the lack of matches and footage to be played during the stream. More information will be released on the next schedule thread, but be warned that this is something that has to change. We've gotten too much scheduling issues and plain disregard of rules, even with the amount of freedom we have decided to give all participants, and the Coördinators are a bit disappointed that it had to go wrong this badly.

If this situation doesn't change, as per the details in the upcoming schedule thread, this kind of scheduling freedom will be the last time, which would be a shame.