SereneLogic

DiRT Coordinator
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Rocket League Cod
Premium Member
Feb 6, 2017
Introduction
AOR would like to welcome all participants and spectators to the AOR Rocket League Championship of 2018. This Championship will feature 24 teams of 2 people, from both Xbox and PC, fighting it out to become the AOR Rocket League Champion. This Championship will use a Double Elimination format and will consists out of:
  • Upper Round 1-2
  • Lower Round 1 - 6
  • Lower Final
  • Quarter-Finals
  • Semi-Finals
  • Final
  • Grand Final
IMPORTANT NOTICE!!!
All matches after the Quarter-Finals, including the Quarter-Finals will be streamed by on AOR's Youtube channel, where we'll have @King-kodiak providing us with the best commentary we could've ever wished for. Speaking of the streams, more information can be found here. <-- DO READ THIS THOROUGHLY

Since last week's stream was cancelled due to the lack of content, we expect double effort from every team to either make it to the streams. If we don't have enough content for this stream, there won't be a stream for this tournament again. On top of that, if there won't be a stream this time around, we'll revoke everyone's scheduling freedom in the upcoming tournaments and competitions.

Therefore I urge you to schedule your matches with care, and ALWAYS contact either @Faerge or @SereneLogic with your planned match dates, so they can make sure they'll be there to record, if @King-kodiak isn't available.

Week 4 - Semi-Finals & Lower Round 3

I'd like to remind all participating teams that it's your responsibility to schedule your own matches with your opponents. If there are any problems with this please contact @SereneLogic @Faerge or @AOR Charlie. Furthermore, in order to prove a win one must capture a screenshot of the final standings and post these screenshots in a reply to this thread.

Disclaimer: Even when a @Rocket League Coordinator is present, please screenshot the results and post them in here. It helps to keep things organized.

NOTE: ALL OF THE AFOREMENTIONED MATCHES NEED TO BE COMPLETED BY 03-02-2019 11:59PM UK

For further information check the following threads:

Match 1 - Team LCR 2.0 (@Hayden_430 & @V vizualize V) vs. Ez Champ 2 (@Finnerswinners & @BlueFalcon761) - TBA //Schedule with @SereneLogic or @Faerge (Preferably a stream slot)
  • Series Type: Best of 5 (First to 3)
  • Lobby Name: LR4M1
  • Lobby Password: AORRL2018

Match 2 - The Lowlanders (@Faerge & @SereneLogic) vs. Stalin' on em (@NathanAvie & @Thorn) - February 2nd 9PM
  • Series Type: Best of 5 (First to 3)
  • Lobby Name: LR4M2
  • Lobby Password: AORRL2018

Good luck to all participants and don't forget to have fun! :)

NOTE: DO NOT FORGET TO SCHEDULE YOUR MATCHES ACCORDING TO THE STREAM SCHEDULE IF POSSIBLE! BE SURE TO READ THIS THREAD(https://apexonlineracing.com/commun...ship-2018-live-broadcasts-announcement.51065/)

Faerge

DiRT Coordinator
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Rocket League Cod
Premium Member
Jan 4, 2017
This is it, this is where we go out:ROFLMAO::(

Reactions: SereneLogic

Hayden_430

One Massive Faff
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 15, 2017
8:15 when?? What day? Dunno why you're trying to organise the stream before the players have agreeed to a time/day :ROFLMAO:

SereneLogic

DiRT Coordinator
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Rocket League Cod
Premium Member
Feb 6, 2017
8:15 when?? What day? Dunno why you're trying to organise the stream before the players have agreeed to a time/day :ROFLMAO:
He's trying to get you to play live on Saturday as a priority. So the 8:15pm would be saturday.

AOR Charlie

Rocket League Coordinator
Rocket League Cod
Apr 29, 2017
No, the people who you are playing against, I know them personally and they asked me to put in here if you guys can make Saturday 8:15

Hayden_430

One Massive Faff
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 15, 2017
Right, its now thursday evening. And myself and @V vizualize V are getting close to no time to play our match this week.

@BlueFalcon761 @Finnerswinners can you please respond here or in the pm that we sent on Monday to sort out a day and time we can play.

For now we are only available to play this evening, and Saturday night after 10:30pm uk time.

@AOR Charlie @SereneLogic this is a bit of a joke really. Its week 5 now and everyone should be aware of the process to organise a match

Reactions: Jess

SereneLogic

DiRT Coordinator
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Rocket League Cod
Premium Member
Feb 6, 2017
Right, its now thursday evening. And myself and @V vizualize V are getting close to no time to play our match this week.

@BlueFalcon761 @Finnerswinners can you please respond here or in the pm that we sent on Monday to sort out a day and time we can play.

For now we are only available to play this evening, and Saturday night after 10:30pm uk time.

@AOR Charlie @SereneLogic this is a bit of a joke really. Its week 5 now and everyone should be aware of the process to organise a match
I'm aware, I've stopped chasing people this week as I'm a bit occupied with irl stuff. The other @Rocket League Coordinator should be chasing it though.

Reactions: Hayden_430

SereneLogic

DiRT Coordinator
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Rocket League Cod
Premium Member
Feb 6, 2017
@Hayden_430 @V vizualize V @Finnerswinners @BlueFalcon761 Since neither team has any remaining time slots where their availabilities merge, it's up to the @Rocket League Coordinator to decide who's more to blame for the situation. Regardless in which way we look at it, @Finnerswinners and @BlueFalcon761 haven't even viewed this thread, so whether or not all communication went through @AOR Charlie, it is a team's responsibility to make sure to establish contact and plan a match, not a Coördinator's.

Therefor @Hayden_430 and @V vizualize V from LCR 2.0 will be handed a win and will move on to face @Kjgamer3 and @matt1358. This match will be held next week and the winner of this match will have a second match that week, so please plan ahead for the first half of the week.

• Informative
Reactions: Hayden_430