Faerge

DiRT Coordinator
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Rocket League Cod
Premium Member
Jan 4, 2017
Introduction
AOR would like to welcome all participants and spectators to the AOR Rocket League Championship of 2018. This Championship will feature 24 teams of 2 people, from both Xbox and PC, fighting it out to become the AOR Rocket League Champion. This Championship will use a Double Elimination format and will consists out of:
  • Upper Round 1-2
  • Lower Round 1 - 6
  • Lower Final
  • Quarter-Finals
  • Semi-Finals
  • Final
  • Grand Final
IMPORTANT NOTICE!!!
All matches after the Quarter-Finals, including the Quarter-Finals will be streamed by on AOR's Youtube channel, where we'll have @King-kodiak providing us with the best commentary we could've ever wished for. Speaking of the streams, more information can be found here. <-- DO READ THIS THOROUGHLY

I urge you to schedule your matches with care, and ALWAYS contact either @Faerge or @SereneLogic with your planned match dates, so they can make sure they'll be there to record, if @King-kodiak isn't available.

Week 7 - Lower Round 5 & Lower Round 6

I'd like to remind all participating teams that it's your responsibility to schedule your own matches with your opponents. If there are any problems with this please contact @SereneLogic @Faerge or @AOR Charlie. Furthermore, in order to prove a win one must capture a screenshot of the final standings and post these screenshots in a reply to this thread.

Disclaimer: Even when a @Rocket League Coordinator is present, please screenshot the results and post them in here. It helps to keep things organized.

NOTE: ALL OF THE AFOREMENTIONED MATCHES NEED TO BE COMPLETED BY 10-02-2019 11:59PM UK

For further information check the following threads:
Match 1 - Shockwave (@Kjgamer3 & @matt1358) vs. Team LCR 2.0 (@Hayden_430 & @V vizualize V - February 3rd 6:30 PM
  • Series Type: Best of 7 (First to 4)
  • Lobby Name: LR5M1
  • Lobby Password: AORRL2018
Match 2 - Team Attention (@Restive & @langman17) vs. Stalin' on em (@NathanAvie & @Thorn) - February 5th 7:30 PM
  • Lobby Name: LR5M2
Match 3 - Winner match 1 (@Kjgamer3 & @matt1358 / @Hayden_430 & @V vizualize V) vs. Winner match 2 (@Restive & @langman17 / @NathanAvie & @Thorn) - TBA //Schedule with @SereneLogic or @Faerge
  • Lobby Name: LR6M1
Good luck to all participants and don't forget to have fun! :)

NOTE: DO NOT FORGET TO SCHEDULE YOUR MATCHES ACCORDING TO THE STREAM SCHEDULE IF POSSIBLE! BE SURE TO READ THIS THREAD(https://apexonlineracing.com/commun...ship-2018-live-broadcasts-announcement.51065/)

Last edited:

Hayden_430

One Massive Faff
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 15, 2017

SereneLogic

DiRT Coordinator
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Rocket League Cod
Premium Member
Feb 6, 2017
Due to a communication failure where @langman17 from Team Attention was clearly at fault, Team Attention has failed to meet the schedule matchtime and will therefor we handed a loss. Therefor your winners are, @NathanAvie and @Thorn of Stalin' on em.

Your new opponents are @matt1358 and @Kjgamer3 of Shockwave. I've gone across both teams are I think we can reserve Stream Match Slot 4 for you guys. :)

Last edited:

Kjgamer3

S15 AOR XB1 F2 Champion
Aug 19, 2017
Due to a communication failure where @langman17 from Team Attention was clearly at fault, Team Attention has failed to meet the schedule matchtime and will therefor we handed a loss. Therefor your winners are, @NathanAvie and @Thorn of Stalin' on em.

Your new opponents are @matt1358 and @Kjgamer3 of Shockwave. I've gone across both teams are I think we can reserve Stream Match Slot 4 for you guys. :)
@SereneLogic @NathanAvie @Thorn I cannot make match slot 3 or 4. Is match slot 1 or 2 ok? If so which one?