AOR Rocket League S3 Announcement & Interest Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR Rocket League S3 Announcement & Interest Thread

Which stadiums would you like to see in S3?

• Aquadome

• Beckwith Park

• Champions Field

• DFH Stadium

• Mannfield

• Neo Tokyo

• Starbase ARC

• Urban Central

• Utopia Coliseum

• Wasteland

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Farewell AOR

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 27, 2017
Username -
(AORGizmo)
Platform -
(PS4)

I will get a friend to sign and come join the good fun in AOR

King-kodiak

Loud, Round & Proud
AOR Commentator
May 10, 2016
I have no interest in playing, however I would love to commentate with Kodiak;)
I'm honoured :)
I am in 2 minds as to whether to play or commentate ( schedule allowing ). Would you be up for commentating solo if needed?

SmokingPuppy841

Really Useful Person
Oct 24, 2016
Depending on game times I could join in on XB1.I could also capture the game and upload it somewhere,however,I cannot livestream and my commentary certainly isn't the best.

C0LDH3AD

GP2 Reserve Driver
Jun 14, 2015
I'm honoured :)
I am in 2 minds as to whether to play or commentate ( schedule allowing ). Would you be up for commentating solo if needed?
Unfortunately not as I might not always have time for(and my stream quality would not be the best because my monitor is 1440x900 so there are black bars on the footage)

SereneLogic

DiRT Coordinator
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Rocket League Cod
Premium Member
Feb 6, 2017
@SereneLogic How many people are you hoping to get?
Hoping to get a total of 12 teams, so minimum would be 24 if we go with a Doubles format. That said it'd be easier to get if Xbox and PS4 could play with each other.

Reactions: Duppy

Overdykink

Formula Karter
Dec 14, 2017
Hoping to get a total of 12 teams, so minimum would be 24 if we go with a Doubles format. That said it'd be easier to get if Xbox and PS4 could play with each other.
Please don’t go with a doubles format. Would say 8 teams of 3 players is the better option...

SereneLogic

DiRT Coordinator
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Rocket League Cod
Premium Member
Feb 6, 2017
Please don’t go with a doubles format. Would say 8 teams of 3 players is the better option...
Right now we're looking at what'd give us an as much as entertaining league as possible. From experience this means competition, 2s is a healthy middle ground compared to 1s and 3s. The coordinators will discuss this matter once sufficient interest has been shown. Up until then, it all depends on the amount of people. So if people want 3s, we're going to need more people.

• Agree
Reactions: Wobbuffet

Wobbuffet

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 20, 2016
Right now we're looking at what'd give us an as much as entertaining league as possible. From experience this means competition, 2s is a healthy middle ground compared to 1s and 3s. The coordinators will discuss this matter once sufficient interest has been shown. Up until then, it all depends on the amount of people. So if people want 3s, we're going to need more people.
3's have always been the foundation of Rocket League in the main competitions of AOR, however SereneLogic makes the valid point that giving as much as competition will make a new season as entertaining season as possible.

Obviously some people have signed up as a team of 3 and expecting a new season to be 3's based but should Doubles be chosen as the competition type for season 3, then I suppose whose who signed up as a team of 3 could alternate which 2 play each match and also have more leeway with availability each week.

I'm actually surprised that full crossplay hasn't been implemented yet in rocket league (PS & XB) as its long overdue.
I guess Sony are still digging there heels in and really want no part of it with regards to Microsoft.

Reactions: SereneLogic
Status
Not open for further replies.