PC - AOR RX - DR2.0 - Season 1 - End of Season Announcement | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR RX - DR2.0 - Season 1 - End of Season Announcement

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

SereneLogic

DiRT Coordinator
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Rocket League Cod
Premium Member
Feb 6, 2017

Participants
End of Season Announcement
My fellow drivers, it's come to this again, the end of the season. I have to say that this season was by far the most competitive season we've ever seen on this side of AOR. I cannot express my fullest gratitude to all participants for making this league the best and most enjoyable RX league on DiRT Rally 2.0, without you all it'd never have been possible, as we've sadly seen on the PS4 and XB1 side of things.

I'd also like to personally congratulate @CRsedmicky on his stellar performance and in the end winning the Drivers' Championship with a 55 points gap to the runner-up @Rn Tz. That said, @Rn Tz has been an amazing opponent to compete with over that 2nd position, even if he won in the end, specifically due to his pace in the wet.

Furthermore, I'd also like to congratulate @izamusing and @RyanL83 on winning the Constructors' Championship with me. It may not have been the fairest fight, against @CRsedmicky on his own, but it's a win, and we take those.

Last but not least, I want to advertise our Public RX event on November 2nd, at Yas Marina. I urge you to sign up if you're free that day, because quite frankly, we need people for it, since we're going to stream it in an attempt to advertise the league for next season, after Season 4 DLC has been released. You can sign up here: https://apexonlineracing.com/community/threads/aor-rx-public-event-yas-marina-02-11-19-7-30pm-bst-9-10pm-bst.60141/

Thank you all,

Yours truly,

SereneLogic