SereneLogic

DiRT Coordinator
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Rocket League Cod
Premium Member
Feb 6, 2017

Introduction
Welcome everyone to the first season of AOR Rallycross on DiRT Rally 2.0, we're happy to see that there's been an abundance of interest towards this Rallycross league and we hope you all have an exciting, fair and clean season in AOR. However, since there are so many sign-ups we have to divide the participants of the PC platform into two tiers, Tier 1 and Tier 2. To do so a Tier Allocation system has been set up, which based on a collection of Time Trial times and performances within Evaluation Races will decide who will be placed in which tier.

We'll strive to do this allocation as smoothly and as fairly as possible, but keep in mind that it's entirely possible your opinion on where you and/or other participants should be placed can differ from the opinion of the Coordinators. If this is the case we urge you to accept our decision, whether you agree or not, and not cause an argument, for the Coordinators' decisions are final.

General Information
These next two weeks will be where the gathering of Time Trial times takes place, these times together with the evaluations during the Evaluation Races will come to decide which participant is placed in which tier. For the Time Trials AOR has chosen three tracks, which the Coordinators deem to be most representative for Time Trial times. During these two weeks each participant is required to collect and send us their Time Trial times as a reply to this thread.

Note: Each participant can only send their times in once, so be careful when sending in your times. We urge you to do only do so when you're more than sure that you'll be unable to improve before the deadline.

That said, these Time Trial times are to meet a few requirements, these being:
  • The times are to be visible in a screenshot, as seen in the examples
  • The times are to be new times, existing leaderboard times will not count
  • The times are to be set without having another person's ghost active.
  • The times are to be deemed legal by the standards of the game
  • The times are to be set in the vehicle which you've signed up with
If a driver doesn't meet all of the above requirements, their times will not be counted. However to ensure all participants know how to properly send in their times, here's an example we put together which shows what your screenshots should eventually look like.

As seen in the above example, the times are set at all three tracks, in the car that was signed up with, without a ghost. The reason why we went for this particular screenshot is because it's of a graphic shown to you after a Time Trial session, therefor making sure the times set are indeed new times, instead of existing times. Furthermore, if you select another person's ghost this will also show up on this graphic, meaning we can easily check whether or not people's screenshots meet the aforementioned requirements.

Important Information
Time Trial Duration
Start:
17-06-2019
End: 30-06-2019

Chosen Circuits
  • Mettet (Belgium)
  • Trois-Riviéres (Canada)
  • Silverstone (United Kingdom)

Who To Contact?
Please direct any and all questions regarding the Time Trials and Tier Allocations towards @SereneLogic in a DM on either the forums, twitter, Steam or Discord.
  • Forum: @SereneLogic
  • Twitter: @RSR_SereneLogic
  • Discord: RSR SereneLogic#6155
  • Steam: RSR SereneLogic

Participants

Last edited:

SereneLogic

DiRT Coordinator
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Rocket League Cod
Premium Member
Feb 6, 2017
@SereneLogic @Faerge @Yogan @Voitec @alexandru.botos @SpazldRust @Kekse @HeroOskari @2strokeVKCa @vladislav.denev @aaixion @RyanL83 @Karlsson93 @VP_Kamikazee @Patryk Gerber @ST_Penguino @Karlsson94 @CRsedmicky @SurfSurf @Pravis Tastrana @christoffer christensen @mxc2@LeonVR46 @Martin Kadlečík @Joonaahg @pedrosilva88 @mtw1man @petosorus @Jo Resta @Emperalhero @Mr AlcoN @Pinhead Spiky @Rn Tz @Endless @Zoltan @izamusing @Bragastak @Junker @KARLOSVANKO @Kicked In YOO @drakenSE

Friendly reminder that all of you have ONE week left to sent in your Time Trials of Silverstone, Mettet and Trois-Riviéres as formatted in the aforementioned format.

Disclaimer: ALL times will be checked for validity during the Allocation Period, therefor you HAVE to be ONLINE when you put down these times.

Last edited:

DiRTMark

Formula 4 Test Driver
Dec 12, 2018
Allready mentioned it to you earlier this week. I was one of the first participants.

SereneLogic

DiRT Coordinator
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Rocket League Cod
Premium Member
Feb 6, 2017
Allready mentioned it to you earlier this week. I was one of the first participants.
That was Rally, not RX. I ran a search for your sign-up on the sign-up thread and trust me, RX doesn't have your name

DiRTMark

Formula 4 Test Driver
Dec 12, 2018
Ok fair enough, my bad than.
Does that mean i can't participate anymore?
That's a pity because i love the leagues here at AOR and finally DR2.0

SereneLogic

DiRT Coordinator
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Rocket League Cod
Premium Member
Feb 6, 2017
Ok fair enough, my bad than.
Does that mean i can't participate anymore?
That's a pity because i love the leagues here at AOR and finally DR2.0
That does indeed mean you can't participate anymore

DiRTMark

Formula 4 Test Driver
Dec 12, 2018
Ok so it don't count that i allready did other leagues here and im an fair and clean driver.
It's childish in my opinion and one driver more or less doesn't matter.
But there are more than enough leagues so i drive somewhere else where i'm welcome!

SereneLogic

DiRT Coordinator
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Rocket League Cod
Premium Member
Feb 6, 2017
Ok so it don't count that i allready did other leagues here and im an fair and clean driver.
It's childish in my opinion and one driver more or less doesn't matter.
But there are more than enough leagues so i drive somewhere else where i'm welcome!
You're more than welcome to sign up in other leagues, the plain truth is that you didn't sign up within the sign-up period and therefor can't take part in this league. Depending on how many drivers stay or leave I can allow people to flow in mid-season, for those I'll open sign-ups when those chances arise.

vladislav.denev

Junior Karter
May 16, 2019
Mettet

Trois-Riviéres

Silverstone

View attachment 82281

Introduction
Welcome everyone to the first season of AOR Rallycross on DiRT Rally 2.0, we're happy to see that there's been an abundance of interest towards this Rallycross league and we hope you all have an exciting, fair and clean season in AOR. However, since there are so many sign-ups we have to divide the participants of the PC platform into two tiers, Tier 1 and Tier 2. To do so a Tier Allocation system has been set up, which based on a collection of Time Trial times and performances within Evaluation Races will decide who will be placed in which tier.

We'll strive to do this allocation as smoothly and as fairly as possible, but keep in mind that it's entirely possible your opinion on where you and/or other participants should be placed can differ from the opinion of the Coordinators. If this is the case we urge you to accept our decision, whether you agree or not, and not cause an argument, for the Coordinators' decisions are final.

General Information
These next two weeks will be where the gathering of Time Trial times takes place, these times together with the evaluations during the Evaluation Races will come to decide which participant is placed in which tier. For the Time Trials AOR has chosen three tracks, which the Coordinators deem to be most representative for Time Trial times. During these two weeks each participant is required to collect and send us their Time Trial times as a reply to this thread.

Note: Each participant can only send their times in once, so be careful when sending in your times. We urge you to do only do so when you're more than sure that you'll be unable to improve before the deadline.

That said, these Time Trial times are to meet a few requirements, these being:
  • The times are to be visible in a screenshot, as seen in the examples
  • The times are to be new times, existing leaderboard times will not count
  • The times are to be set without having another person's ghost active.
  • The times are to be deemed legal by the standards of the game
  • The times are to be set in the vehicle which you've signed up with
If a driver doesn't meet all of the above requirements, their times will not be counted. However to ensure all participants know how to properly send in their times, here's an example we put together which shows what your screenshots should eventually look like.

View attachment 82282

View attachment 82283

View attachment 82284

As seen in the above example, the times are set at all three tracks, in the car that was signed up with, without a ghost. The reason why we went for this particular screenshot is because it's of a graphic shown to you after a Time Trial session, therefor making sure the times set are indeed new times, instead of existing times. Furthermore, if you select another person's ghost this will also show up on this graphic, meaning we can easily check whether or not people's screenshots meet the aforementioned requirements.

Important Information
Time Trial Duration
Start:
17-06-2019
End: 30-06-2019

Chosen Circuits
  • Mettet (Belgium)
  • Trois-Riviéres (Canada)
  • Silverstone (United Kingdom)

Who To Contact?
Please direct any and all questions regarding the Time Trials and Tier Allocations towards @SereneLogic in a DM on either the forums, twitter, Steam or Discord.
  • Forum: @SereneLogic
  • Twitter: @RSR_SereneLogic
  • Discord: RSR SereneLogic#6155
  • Steam: RSR SereneLogic

Participants

Attachments

Last edited: