PC - AOR RX - DR2.0 - Season 1 - Time Trial Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR RX - DR2.0 - Season 1 - Time Trial Thread

DiRTMark

Formula 4 1st Driver
Dec 12, 2018
You're more than welcome to sign up in other leagues, the plain truth is that you didn't sign up within the sign-up period and therefor can't take part in this league. Depending on how many drivers stay or leave I can allow people to flow in mid-season, for those I'll open sign-ups when those chances arise.
Ok let me know when there are changes arise. You've got my timetrial times.
When will the rally league start where i signed up for?
Thnx so far and enjoy the RX league

SpazldRust

Junior Karter
May 15, 2019
@SereneLogic @Faerge @Yogan @Voitec @alexandru.botos @SpazldRust @Kekse @HeroOskari @2strokeVKCa @vladislav.denev @aaixion @RyanL83 @Karlsson93 @VP_Kamikazee @Patryk Gerber @ST_Penguino @Karlsson94 @CRsedmicky @SurfSurf @Pravis Tastrana @christoffer christensen @mxc2@LeonVR46 @Martin Kadlečík @Joonaahg @pedrosilva88 @mtw1man @petosorus @Jo Resta @Emperalhero @Mr AlcoN @Pinhead Spiky @Rn Tz @Endless @Zoltan @izamusing @Bragastak @Junker @KARLOSVANKO

Friendly reminder that all of you have ONE week left to sent in your Time Trials of Silverstone, Mettet and Trois-Riviéres as formatted in the aforementioned format.

Disclaimer: ALL times will be checked for validity during the Allocation Period, therefor you HAVE to be ONLINE when you put down these times.
When are the Evaluation Races happening?

SereneLogic

DiRT Coordinator
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Rocket League Cod
Premium Member
Feb 6, 2017
When are the Evaluation Races happening?
Saturday July 6th and Saturday July 13th. People will be able to send me their preference based on that (,although almost no one has).

SereneLogic

DiRT Coordinator
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Rocket League Cod
Premium Member
Feb 6, 2017

SereneLogic

DiRT Coordinator
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Rocket League Cod