AOR RX - DR2.0 - Season 2 - Discussion Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR RX - DR2.0 - Season 2 - Discussion Thread

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

SereneLogic

DiRT Coordinator
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Rocket League Cod
Premium Member
Feb 6, 2017
RallyCross Banner Forum.png

Introduction
As one of the most professional league-racing organizations, AOR encourages their drivers to engage in meaningful discussions in regards to the leagues they're taking part in. As part of this process, we have opened up this thread so that people may talk about their experiences and give feedback to the organisation. We're always eager to participate in and be on the receiving end of these conversations.

That said, please keep the chatter limited to civil conversations and non-offensive behaviour. We do reserve the right to act on inappropiate behaviour.

SereneLogic

DiRT Coordinator
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Rocket League Cod
Premium Member
Feb 6, 2017
Since it's a long while before we'll even be sure what format we're going to be using, due to potential competitive updates to the game, are there any questions regarding anything S2? Feel free to ask them, I'll try to answer them as best as I can.

Papl0

Junior Karter
Oct 6, 2019
Are there gonna be pro tier and rookie tier for s2? If so, maybe make the rookie tier drive the Ford Fiesta OMSE SuperCar Lites

SereneLogic

DiRT Coordinator
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Rocket League Cod
Premium Member
Feb 6, 2017
Are there gonna be pro tier and rookie tier for s2? If so, maybe make the rookie tier drive the Ford Fiesta OMSE SuperCar Lites
Unsure as of yet, but we would not let them drive the SuperCar Lites, due to them not really being fun cars to drive in a race settings. I'd know...I won a quarter-final in them. :p

#TC f1mate

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 26, 2017
How does the game work? In order to participate in a league race like this with the 2019 RX cars do I need to own every one of them? Or do I only need to own my car an the track like in RaceRoom? (I've just bought the game)

SereneLogic

DiRT Coordinator
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Rocket League Cod
Premium Member
Feb 6, 2017
How does the game work? In order to participate in a league race like this with the 2019 RX cars do I need to own every one of them? Or do I only need to own my car an the track like in RaceRoom? (I've just bought the game)
Only the officiators need to have the tracks and cars for you to be able to run them in the lobby. However you're unable to practice beforehand without having the cars, so it's a bit of a disadvantage.

SereneLogic

DiRT Coordinator
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Rocket League Cod
Premium Member
Feb 6, 2017
2019 RX cars, dlc season 4?
Aye, we'll be making use of the DLC Rallycross cars, featuring cars such as the Seat Ibiza, Mini, Renault Clio, and many more. Since only the lobby host needs to have the DLC for those too (We tested this) :)

eLeSeM

Junior Karter
Jan 9, 2020
I like to join the PC RX league but I can't most of the Saturday's at this time. Can I join as a guest and if there's a free spot and that Saturday is good to me do the races ?

Thank you.

SereneLogic

DiRT Coordinator
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Rocket League Cod
Premium Member
Feb 6, 2017
I like to join the PC RX league but I can't most of the Saturday's at this time. Can I join as a guest and if there's a free spot and that Saturday is good to me do the races ?

Thank you.
That's do-able, just sign up and let me know when you are or aren't available.

SereneLogic

DiRT Coordinator
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Rocket League Cod
Premium Member
Feb 6, 2017
@eLeSeM I forgot to mention that there is only one truely mandatory event, that being the pre-season event of March 7th. :)

eLeSeM

Junior Karter
Jan 9, 2020
I know, thank you ;). About my speedtest I don't understand the problem. It has been done in l'Escala, near Brighton :p.

SereneLogic

DiRT Coordinator
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Rocket League Cod
Premium Member
Feb 6, 2017
I know, thank you ;). About my speedtest I don't understand the problem. It has been done in l'Escala, near Brighton :p.
Either we're looking at different locations, but l'Escala is near the east coast of Spain, and Brighton is in the south of the UK. Could you instead send the speedtest to a Brighton based server? Just making sure, the 8ms ping was what made it suspicious, considering you're not from the UK.

SereneLogic

DiRT Coordinator
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Rocket League Cod
Premium Member
Feb 6, 2017
@Marc Mirabet @#TC f1mate @Papl0 Tagging all those who posted here, just so you're all aware, the RX sign-ups are live!