- Sep 11, 2016
AOR Project CARS 2 RX Lites
This thread contains general information about the AOR RX Lite Leagues on all platforms (XB1, PS4 and PC), such as the league structure, assist restrictions and lobby settings.
● Amount of leagues: Each platform runs a set amount of leagues, depending on the amount of drivers signing up at the start of the season.
● League setup: In the event of multiple leagues on one platform, the leagues will be tiered, with the aim to have the faster drivers in the higher league(s) and the slower drivers in the lower league(s).
● Driver placements: All drivers will need to complete a evaluation race before we can place them into an appropriate league.
● Race night format:
- Practice: 20 minutes
- Qualification: 10 minutes
- Race: 30 minutes
● Race day: Thursday 27th December 2018. Wednesdays 2nd, 9th and 16th of January 2019
● Event start: 8:00PM (UK time)
● Sign-up & time trial opens: Monday 03/12/2018
● Sign-up closing: Wednesday 19/12/2018
● Driver placement announcement: Sunday 23/12/2018
● Car selection begins: Monday 24/12/2018
● Season begins: Thursday 27/12/2018
● Season duration: 4 weeks
● Sign Up: PC - XB1 - PS4
● Race Calendar
● League Rules
Below you will find more detailed info about the leagues. Click the links below or scroll down to get to a specific part of the thread.
● Overview on driver placements and how the league tiers are built up.
● Overview of what assists are available to use in each league tier.
● Overview of the lobby settings that will be applied for the league races.
Car Selection and Team Registration
● Available cars + Assists.
● Info on the Car Selection and Team Registration process.
● Driver's Championship scoring.
● Team's Championship scoring.
● Guidelines for how to deal with disconnections and mass disconnections.
Who to contact
● Overview of the members involved with running the RX Lite league.