PC - AOR RX Lites S1 - PC - Bathurst Mount Panorama - 27.12.18 @8pm UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR RX Lites S1 - PC - Bathurst Mount Panorama - 27.12.18 @8pm UK time

TicklishPicklewickle

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016

ROUND 1 - Bathurst Mount Panorama

Event Information:
Date: Thursday December 27th 2018
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Practice: 15 minutes
- Qualification: 15 minutes
- Race 1: 15 minutes (standing start)
- Race 2: 20 minutes (starting order from results race 1, AOR rolling start)

● Weather Conditions:
- Practice: Clear
- Qualifying: Light Cloud
- Race: Clear

● In-game time-of-day information (real time progression) :
- Practice time: 15 July 2018 - 13:00
- Qualifying time: 15 July 2018 - 14:00
- Race 1&2 start time: 15 July 2018 - 15:00

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
● League Rules
● League Information
● Race Calendar

Informed No Shows:

Last edited by a moderator:

TicklishPicklewickle

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016
Hope you all had/are currently having a great x-mas. Really looking forward to this race as the combo is just massively fun! :)

I advise everyone to assign a button for their handbrake as it will prove to be very important for the twisty parts of this track. Both the car that we are driving and the conditions on track makes it vital to use the handbrake for the slowest sections especially. You will experience understeer in these parts both due to the nature of this being an RX car and also due to the fact that we have track temperatures of -12 C ;)

It will seem scary and unnatural at the start to use the handbrake, but once you get the hang of it the car will be 10 times as enjoyable to drive :)

TicklishPicklewickle

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016
Who will be sending out invites or releasing pw for lobby
The password will be released in the Discord voice chat. I'm still not sure which channel we will go for, so just get into the one I'm sitting in :)
In case you haven't already set Discord up, here's a link to the server: https://apexonlineracing.com/community/ewr-discord/
Ask for PC2 permissions in #permissionsrequest and you should be able to enter all PC2 channels on the server

King-kodiak

AOR Head Commentator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
AOR Commentator
May 10, 2016
that was hard work but SO much fun last night

Qualified 14th whilst my inner child died at the sight of the pole time.
R1. It was inevitable that I was going to get caught up in something being that far back, but coming into turn 2, I saw a big incident unfold (sorry to whoever it was I hit, I couldn't avoid it), but then had a great battle with Milo for 8th (I think), which went on for quite some time until the wall bit him at turn 3, then it was pretty lonely for a while until I found a stranded @dakuza about 1 lap and a half from the flag, and only just managed to cross the line before him.
R2. I just couldn't get back into the same rhythm for some reason, until the penultimate lap where I started to get good and set my PB on the final lap. I was just hoping to finish higher then my qually position, which I just about managed with a P12.

On to Snotterton.

Reactions: dakuza and Jess